Toxikk. Old School FPS Multiplayer.

Bob Gray

Deadlights Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ghost sent me a vid of this game available on steam, currently in early access. After watching the video and checking out the game info, I decided to give it a try and Im glad I did. 45 minutes in and I can tell this is gonna be a great timekiller.

If mentioning maps like Longest Yard and McKinley Station for QIII make you gaze off into the distance and smile fondly, then this is the game for tickling that nostalgia bone. Pure old school FPS shootery in a modern graphical engine. Fast, slick, no skills or leveling up. Just find a better weapon than the pea shooter you spawn with and blast it into someones face. Pure Arena FPS.

No F2P model transactions, the only changes are cosmetic. Upon starting up I was amazed at the fact that I could SKIP THROUGH THE FRIGGING START UP LOGOS. Can't even remember the last tiem I could do that. Built in support for all manner of PC options like FOV, etc. The devs have openly said that the PC is the best platform for a shooter and they have no intention of porting it to other systems. So Master Race it up.

The price is right. 18.99 and currently 10% off. Support your indie PC devs that set out to make the games they want to play and don't give two shits what anyone else thinks.

Looks like Unreal Tournament. I love Unreal Tournament.

I posted about this a few months ago when the trailer hit. I picked it up yesterday and it is definitely fun. I am finding the graphics to be a little overwhelming. It looks amazing, but it is easy to lose track of your target in the surroundings.

Pffft. So called "master race". Disappointment is rampant.

it is sad bob, i am disappointed in our brothers

If I feel like playing something like it I'll just play QuakeLive.

Put it in my cart, grabbing this and Dying Light (25% off for me).

If I feel like playing something like it I'll just play QuakeLive.

Yeah, with Quake Live already having been free for a long time now (with minimal F2P B.S.), it's tough to be interested in this. The next Unreal Tournament is going to be free to play as well.

This game does look really good in those videos above, though, I will say that!

Looks pretty fun. wouldn't recommend buying it right now though, not enough content. will definitely pick up in the future though.

Yeah, with Quake Live already having been free for a long time now (with minimal F2P B.S.), it's tough to be interested in this. The next Unreal Tournament is going to be free to play as well.

This game does look really good in those videos above, though, I will say that!

Goddamit, Chubz. You and your sexy fucking sweet accent should be all over this. A PC dev doing what they think a PC dev should do. DON't DISAPPOINT ME GODDAMIT!

I have been drinking.

I fucking love werewolf movies.

I jhave been drinking.

Lol, where did werewolf movies come from?

What's your favorite werewolf movie? I haven't seen very many TBH.

plissken WTF? explain

I'm a member of Green Man gaming and I got the coupon code in my e-mail.

From all the discussions on the Toxikk boards this plays more like a faster Unreal Tournament that is much much nicer to look at than Quake/Quake Live, so the mechanics are different and not truly comparable.

What's your favorite werewolf movie? I haven't seen very many TBH.

American Werewolf in London is the all time classic. Dog Soldiers is a fun werewolf flick thats more current.

Back