Town fair tire n

So my gg fiancee had a tire hektpt going flat so I put air in it a bunch of times but then it sat for 2 weeks when we had work trucks to use instead and it went all the way flat not just less full flat so I looked it to town fair tire and said cN u fix it and put it back o so they did and it had dry rot on the inside part where it touches the ri a and he said u good until spring I sealed it up and I left and like 5 miles away it popped so I had it towed back to town and I. The lot over jight meanwhile the. Ext day I went and asked hi. To order 4 new a ow tires because its winter and hand it was like a week and it stayed there and we got the 4 new ones put on for 550 bucks ut ok so then they wait it had an oil leak which I know they did and 5he chevy place fixed the.leak it 2as a filter!!!! And then the battery was also at 4a percent but its been cold sonin knew that 2qs wrong but anyway.....I then s she had to work today so she took her.car.and now one of the.brand new that's important part the new.toe is.already flat wtf but she doesnt want to go back to town fair tire and I said she should now shesmad at work I'm ok with snoopy in bed.and I cant sleep anymore so I tink.se should get.it.back
whats a gg fiance? A good game fiance?

Could not get past the first 3 lines but a couple of things:

1. Don't do drugs and sherdog. What the hell are you taking?

2. If the tire keeps getting flat you should fix it or replace it.. not just putting air. How can you be so stupid?

3. Don't do drugs and sherdog.

I have a tire repair kit in my trunk that used plugs and rubber cement. I fixed this stranger's tire and he looked at me like a crazy person when I busted out the dish soap and found the leak like MacGuyver. I plugged his tire in like 15 minutes and his old lady was impressed. I rode off into the sunset listening to Geto Boys Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

So my gg fiancee had a tire hektpt going flat so I put air in it a bunch of times but then it sat for 2 weeks when we had work trucks to use instead and it went all the way flat not just less full flat so I looked it to town fair tire and said cN u fix it and put it back o so they did and it had dry rot on the inside part where it touches the ri a and he said u good until spring I sealed it up and I left and like 5 miles away it popped so I had it towed back to town and I. The lot over jight meanwhile the. Ext day I went and asked hi. To order 4 new a ow tires because its winter and hand it was like a week and it stayed there and we got the 4 new ones put on for 550 bucks ut ok so then they wait it had an oil leak which I know they did and 5he chevy place fixed the.leak it 2as a filter!!!! And then the battery was also at 4a percent but its been cold sonin knew that 2qs wrong but anyway.....I then s she had to work today so she took her.car.and now one of the.brand new that's important part the new.toe is.already flat wtf but she doesnt want to go back to town fair tire and I said she should now shesmad at work I'm ok with snoopy in bed.and I cant sleep anymore so I tink.se should get.it.back
upload_2020-1-27_18-48-2.jpeg

Back