Touchy Fili reunited with daddy after 17 years

I wonder if his dad does have front teeth.

Edit:
AndreFili.jpg

4ce.gif

lmao that ain't fuck all..

1394159246-br_henderson_feature_large.jpg

That's nice of his dad, most of the white felons around here go straight back to heroin, not to their kids sporting events when they are fresh out of prison. I'm white so its not racist to say that. If his dad was a black felon he would go right back to selling heroin to white people. I'm white so it is racist to say that. #woke

I only laughed 50% of the time that I read it...

So that mathematical proves I’m not racist...

#itsscience...orMath.

Just saw this from a 2014 article -- still not sure why he was in prison though. Hopefully he is a changed man with a new purpose in life. I'm happy for Fili.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190716-171150_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190716-171150_Chrome.jpg
    862.7 KB · Views: 18
How cute.

I feel underappreciated as a son.

My father only worked his fingers to the bone to my siblings and I a better life in America.

" beat my (expletive) "

sounds so much worse

All the feels fof him man, must have been a win for him.

For 17 years? Must have been a hell of an assault, like War Machine style.
His dad was pretty much a shit head like war machine style. All I remember is Fili said his dad would beat the dog shit out of his mom.

That's nice of his dad, most of the white felons around here go straight back to heroin, not to their kids sporting events when they are fresh out of prison. I'm white so its not racist to say that. If his dad was a black felon he would go right back to selling heroin to white people. I'm white so it is racist to say that. #woke
Don't forget to switch accounts when you return to the warroom.

Back