Touchy feely sick?

7yrWHITEbelt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Was listening to mma roasted interview and he had huge cough attack a couple days ago . Said he almost died lol. Today there is an article on junkie about his cough attack from a ( tickle in his throat) at an interview today with junkie .wtf is goin on? Bet on jury?

Last edited:
Fili’s nickname makes him sound like a sex offender lol

giphy.webp

Why that shit slap though?

giphy.gif

I don't know what kind of video that is you posted but that type will never play for me and I can't figure it out. What web site did it come from?

He has asthma if I remember correctly. It’s remarkable what he has been able to achieve in spite of it.

I don't know what kind of video that is you posted but that type will never play for me and I can't figure it out. What web site did it come from?
If it makes you feel any better. All of a sudden many of the sherdog emojis dont show for me. Its really crappy trying to figure out what is happening when its not working.

His cardio is about to be trash. Dude's going to be huffing for air and wheezing struggling to take deep breaths.

If it makes you feel any better. All of a sudden many of the sherdog emojis dont show for me. Its really crappy trying to figure out what is happening when its not working.

Its weird, I can play pretty much any video from any site but there is one type of video, like the one he posted in this thread, and all I get is a buffering circle forever, it will not play and I can't figure out how to make it play.

Its behavior is just strange. That video he posted, if I right click the video, then right click the "download video" option and open in new tab, the video plays no problem but that is the only way that I can view it.

Its behavior is just strange. That video he posted, if I right click the video, then right click the "download video" option and open in new tab, the video plays no problem but that is the only way that I can view it.
Sherdog is a wonky place lmao

Was listening to mma roasted interview and he had huge cough attack a couple days ago . Said he almost died lol. Today there is an article on junkie about his cough attack from a ( tickle in his throat) at an interview today with junkie .wtf is goin on? Bet on jury?

Isn't Jury favored anyway?

I mean I would be betting on Jury anyway...

Back