Total Recall vs 12 Monkeys

the ambush

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
14eDCFpQKRtZUZQNJIagcNgyW5KhF8EkA69VreT4cmHVEqfbxzaJgOWsL2CBiGx6RtAQ9waFLUJSs9O83vN_krmTtu9ZhvNwSKcDOTHqqGdzUhgnaObynX3OLQBnMpLN-w

Total Recall (1990)

imdb.com rating: 7.5/10

arrow in the head rating: 10/10

"Hey, man. I got five kids to feed."

51G228TYRYL.jpg

12 Monkeys (1995)

imdb.com rating: 8.1/10

"Ah! Ah! There's no right, there's no wrong. There's only popular opinion."

Both are classics but I give the edge to 12 monkeys

i think 12 monkeys is technically the better film, but i grew up with total recall and the arnie films so i'm going with that

Total Recall edges it by being more re-watchable. It's got better range.

Don't even feel this is a competition it's fucking Arnold.

i think 12 monkeys is technically the better film, but i grew up with total recall and the arnie films so i'm going with that

This is where I'm at as well. I know Monkeys is better but I can watch Recall anytime and I can pretty much recite the dialog.

"What have you been feeding this thing?"
"Blondes."

12 monkeys has an awesom story line but so does TR

Not only that TR is just cooler all the way around. TR demolishes 12monkeys

I just watched Total Recall again today, for the first time in like 20 years. What a complete piece of shit.

Total recal by three boobs

12 Monkeys by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night.

All day!

Total Recall by a fucking metal pole through the face.

Twelve Monkeys kicks the nutsack out of Total Recall.

12 Monkeys is probably in my top 10 favorite movies ever. Love the fuck out of that movie.

im thinking about getting a tattoo of the logo.

Total Recall, while I remember liking 12 Monkeys when I saw it and am curious about the upcoming show, the movie didnt particularly stick with me in any way and I never find myself thinking of it or caring to rewatch it as I do Total Recall

12 Monkeys and its not even close. Its a better executed flick IMO and I recently (within a month) rewatched Total Recall to introduce my wife to the original because the new one sucked and it just doesn't hold up that well. Its a cool story but its over the top with the gun violence for seemingly no particular reason.

Back