Total noob question (thats right BRING IT!!!)

Zero

White Belt
Reaction score
Ok here the question A whilw ago I was watching a Fedor highlight and he was wearing a red devil sweater I've been looking for it for a while with no luck does anyone have any idea where I can get one? No before you guys go balistic I'm not a TUF jabroni I've been a fan of MMA since I was in middle school I'm just not the biggest fan of forum bassed web sites.

I appologize, I should really be ashamed of myself.

Zero said:
I appologize, I should really be ashamed of myself.

yes you should.
Go stand in the corner and hang your head in shame.

Zero said:
Ok here the question A whilw ago I was watching a Fedor highlight and he was wearing a red devil sweater I've been looking for it for a while with no luck does anyone have any idea where I can get one? No before you guys go balistic I'm not a TUF jabroni I've been a fan of MMA since I was in middle school I'm just not the biggest fan of forum bassed web sites.

I dont know where to find one, but here, I started to knit one for you. Just a litle OT present to make you feel welcomed here.

5215079_d124976d92.jpg

Zero said:

sprechen ze jive is where you'll find it. start with the misstag thread,

You guys are so dope. Call it a hoodie or whatever you want.

so that makes you a freshman in highschool?

They might not sell them. It might be private to the guys in the gym.

Zero said:

only tuf jabroni's say they arent tuf jabronis....

last i checked the did offer them on pride japan store, have a look there.

~Foz

You have to go bleed in Fedor's ring for it.

Back