Toronto Billionaire couple were murdered

I thought violence was outlawed in Canada.

The lawsuit with the nephews is pretty crazy. They claim Barry Sherman killed their dad in 1965. WTF - LOL.

The lawsuit with the nephews is pretty crazy. They claim Barry Sherman killed their dad in 1965. WTF - LOL.

This case is so weird, first i found out about the Sherman marriage and their company were into selling cheap farmacy drugs, first that creates a bunch of corporate enemies that are not to be taken lightly, and their own family has this things that are so strange, there are a bunch of private investigators doing a parallel investigation and they hired a coroner to do their own medical autopsy

i think this was a contract killing, this couple seemed way too happy and were married for way too long to end like this, besides they were ultra rich so what the fuck

This case is so weird, first i found out about the Sherman marriage and their company were into selling cheap farmacy drugs, first that creates a bunch of corporate enemies that are not to be taken lightly, and their own family has this things that are so strange, there are a bunch of private investigators doing a parallel investigation and they hired a coroner to do their own medical autopsy

i think this was a contract killing, this couple seemed way too happy and were married for way too long to end like this, besides they were ultra rich so what the fuck

the initial investigators were morons. There is no evidence that it was a murder suicide.

Just another incompetent investigation by the Toronto Police.

lol, between this and the serial killer gardener chopping up dudes in planter pots, I'm thinking USA might be safer right around now.

Don't forget the guy who chopped of the head of the guy in teh seat next to him on the Greyhound. He's out of jail BTW.

Fucking CANuckistan.

Targeted means there will be an obvious motive and thus easy suspect lists. But if somebody hired professionals, it means they have money as well and probably smart to cover their tracks.

Given it was botched by the cops to see murder-suicide, and only changed because the family hired their own PI's - basically retired homicide detectives and private forensics firms - it means no forced entry and no ransacking or theft. So it means whatever the murderer wanted wasn't in the house. And it's likely not a personal revenge issue because of the way they were murdered - no overt violence other than the strangulation - weren't beaten, raped etc. If this family wronged you and destroyed your life in some major way you'd want to make them hurt before killing them. So the motive is monetary in some way or another.

Also you have to look into where the money goes in the Will - because who gets what shows potential motive as well.

Given the bodies were not otherwise harmed and where left dead together it does lead one to believe it could be somebody known to the couple. Leaving the bodies together is a subconscious sign you cared for them - yes even if you killed them. No forced entry either means they let their killers into the House, and then not putting up a life or death fight means you believed up until the moment you died that the attacker(s) weren't going to kill you - something more likely if you knew them.

The no forced entry component of the crime scene is intriguing. I've been to a few billionaires' homes for work and every time I was met by their personal security and they waited next to me until, and during, my dealing with the client.

Perhaps this couple operated differently but I find that hard to believe because they were subjected to threats from some in the pharmaceutical industry.

This is a very interesting case.

Wasn't there a thread on this when i happened and was being reported as suicide? The TS said no way it was the real story and got treated like a quack for pages upon pages and what do you know?

Murder. Lol.

Wasn't there a thread on this when i happened and was being reported as suicide? The TS said no way it was the real story and got treated like a quack for pages upon pages and what do you know?

Murder. Lol.

And a bunch of shertards were like, "I'll take the word of the police and not some conspiracy minded sherdoggers".

Sucks that thread was dumped.

It's in the dump. you can still post to it. just keep this one going. I expect a few curve balls.

This is totally random but I dated a girl in University who lived on the street that the murders took place on :eek:

It's in the dump. you can still post to it. just keep this one going. I expect a few curve balls.

This is totally random but I dated a girl in University who lived on the street that the murders took place on :eek:

Link prease.

No surveillance cameras?

Oh ok - sounds legit to me.

He doesn't belong in jail. He was institutionalized as a criminally insane person where he was isolated from the public and receiving treatments. He wasn't of sound mind when he committed the crime so he isn't classified the same as someone who made the choice of murder.

I agree that sending him out in the general public seems scary, but Canada's track record on treating the criminally insane with low levels of recidivism is really good

He doesn't belong in jail. He was institutionalized as a criminally insane person where he was isolated from the public and receiving treatments. He wasn't of sound mind when he committed the crime so he isn't classified the same as someone who made the choice of murder.

I agree that sending him out in the general public seems scary, but Canada's track record on treating the criminally insane with low levels of recidivism is really good

So you'd be ok with Bernardo, Pickton or Clifford Olsen going through similar treatments and being sent out into the public?

Back