torn meniscus

I just want everyone to take a moment and appreciate this dude, who completely ignored what the thread was about, as well as the discussion at hand and wrote two paragraphs about himself for absolutely no reason at all. Wow.

Thanks Kenny I appreciate the shoutout. Sorry that day was rough for me becuase I tore my UCL and it freakin sucks man, sorry. it is a bad injury. I am sure that guy will be fine if he just tore his meniscus or mcl, that is not that bad.

This has happened to me 3 times over the past 3 years, and just recently (about a month and a half ago) was the first time from mma. my knee makes all sorts of noises when it bents but aside from really compressing the joint i have no pain. i did get a patella supporting brace which keeps the knee cap in place. I have never been to the doctor other than for a quick diagnosis and the suggestion that i quit mma or risk surgery. im in college and this winter break im going to see an orthopedist about getting surgery to repair the meniscus. as long as it isnt causing too much pain youre fine. if it is hurting then you need to stop because you dont want to damage any of the other ligaments in the knee and risk further, more serious injury.

Never fucking mind. Didn't notice this was a zombie thread back from the dead.

Back