Media Topuria and Paddy get into it at press conference

Both need to focus on their own fights tomorrow night, both could well lose if they aren't careful.

Paddy getting a teste pop lmao

Why the fuck arnt they fighting each other ufc matchmaking is so stupid sometimes
because :

1) UFC don't want either to lose. 2 top prospects often get kept apart. Paddy is a kinda "Conor lite" and he's already clearly got a following and they don't wanna kill a potential new massive money earner. Topuria is also a fantastic prospect and he is from Spain and UFC don't have (AFAIK) any other amazing prospects from Spain so Topuria is very important to them. Fighters from countries where there are none or almost no current 'stars' are there to be nurtured. it's all $$$$. Europe is a very important market for UFC and their business.

2) Paddy would get smashed by Topuria right now, and UFC know that. UFC are still working on building up Pimblett and his following.

Last edited:
Is Ilia "Hand Sanitizer Boy"???

I'd be so hapoy to see both of them losing on Saturday night

I'm a fan of both but I'd support Paddy if they fought.

Paddy wouldn't be so funny (or cringe) whithout that much security around.

UFC would never book this fight until Paddy is ready.
I don't do the shoop stuff but you know we need something like this but with Paddy instead of Conor.
3cff9b90ada960286e3a2f8a752f4799.jpg

Fact: Fighters love the WWE drama just as much as many fans do.

Example: Jan loving every minute of their exchange

Everyone still acting like Top has anything for LW. Jai had him gassed, no mouth piece, and panic wrestling at the end of 1. Top was fortunate that Jai decided to brawl in the pocket with his back to the fence. Top gets hit a lot and bleeds in all his UFC fights, except maybe the Hall debacle. Zelal, Jackson, and Jai all put hands and knees on him. Paddy is bigger, hits harder, and has better grappling than all of them. I’m excited to see where Top goes, but the hype is getting ridiculous around here.

So, we didn't know for sure how good Conor was before he proved it. But there was more evidence of it than there is with Paddy Pants Down. Bare swinger. Chin up. Awful striking defence. He can row, but it won't be enough to get him past genuine comp. His haters will have their gloat time sooner rather than later.

Till was laughing, he was the only to understand what Paddy was saying
Topuria is the one acting as if he's going to do something, while knowing security is there.

He pulled a Khamzat.

Indeed

Topuria went near to get a Liverpool kiss

Back