Media Topuria and Paddy get into it at press conference

Topuria hasnt fought anyone in the top 50.

Damon Jackson is for sure top 50, not sure if you're new to MMA. Ryan Hall was a legit win too but I could see him not being a top 50 talent, certainly not a top 20 talent despite having a fussy style. Regardless, Topuria is so young, athletic and talented compared to Paddy it doesn't really matter. Also Bryce is a bigger test than anyone Paddy has ever fought thus far so we'll see.

Paddy should leave that dude alone

WanEasygoingElver-size_restricted.gif

Did Ilia just completely ignore that big left hand he got clocked with or what? lol. Great KO.

Damon Jackson is for sure top 50, not sure if you're new to MMA. Ryan Hall was a legit win too but I could see him not being a top 50 talent, certainly not a top 20 talent despite having a fussy style. Regardless, Topuria is so young, athletic and talented compared to Paddy it doesn't really matter. Also Bryce is a bigger test than anyone Paddy has ever fought thus far so we'll see.
The difference is that nobody thinks Paddy is a world beater, while Topuria is getting massively hyped. Bryce will be his first truly good opponent, let's see if the hype is real.

Never a good look to stand up and try to be a tough guy and then get sat back down like a little boy. Poor hand sanitizer boy.
<{nope}>
literally took the words right out of my thought....he lost the moment he stood up lol

also wtf is up with this little hottie shaking her head....I hope she's getting commission for this shit because shed be a literal billionaire

Give me this fight please. The Mitchell fight is great, but this fight is like a juicy steak.

What Ilia lacks in mic skills he make up for in the cage.

Tapology rankings. Paddy 28, Gordon 27.

PADDY PIMBLETT

LightW (Worldwide) RANKING

JARED GORDON

LightW (Worldwide) RANKING

Tap ratings are shit, they're just the last 100 user rankings aggregated.

Jared's number 55 on fight matrix which uses an algorithm based on results.

Well this is a surprise. I thought these two got along swimmingly. o_O

Back