topless woman on gun rampage, shoots up neighbour's apartment, 9-hour standoff with police

I'd love to be able to make that call myself.
Alonzo-Mourning.gif

He pointed a gun at some people and threatened them then ran back in his house.

Know a guy on one of the teams and he said they made all kinds of overtime.

They didn't want to go in because of all the bad publicity things like that was getting (decision was made a the chief lever). They also didn't cut the power or anything.
So no he didnt shoot up the building. How do i know? Because he aint dead.

<{1-11}>

The threatened to kill people and pointed a gun at them and the police.

The decision to go in depends on many things and is different in different departments and changes even then.

But go ahead with your racist rant don't let me slow you down.

The threatened to kill people and pointed a gun at them and the police.

The decision to go in depends on many things and is different in different departments and changes even then.

But go ahead with your racist rant don't let me slow you down.
I think once a person lodges bullets in public they are no longer reasoned with - if they are black. Show me of an instance a black person shot a gun in public and did not get shot.

I think once a person lodges bullets in public they are no longer reasoned with - if they are black. Show me of an instance a black person shot a gun in public and did not get shot.

I don't feel like proving anything to you because it's a waste of time with someone like you.

show me one instance of a white criminal attacking a cop and then getting shot dead resulted in a riot

show me one instance of a white criminal attacking a cop and then getting shot dead resulted in a riot
What a perfect time for this post after obsoletesoul mentioned moving goalposts. Good example of such

That facial shape... that facial shape is just weird.

Is it a woman, or is it a "woman"?

Every girl I've ever met named Brittany was full batshit.

Im going to have to because you didnt give an applicable example.

This white woman shot up a building and the cops had a standoff with her for 9 hours. In the example of the cop killer he allegedly shot the cop and got away. He didnt shot the cop then have a standoff for 9 hours and the cops peacefully brought him in.

You need to provide an example where a black person fired shots in public place such as an apartment complex, the cops came and instead of riddling him with bullets had a lengthy standoff where they tried to peacefully get him to surrender.

Im going to have to because you didnt give an applicable example.

This white woman shot up a building and the cops had a standoff with her for 9 hours. In the example of the cop killer he allegedly shot the cop and got away. He didnt shot the cop then have a standoff for 9 hours and the cops peacefully brought him in.

You need to provide an example where a black person fired shots in public place such as an apartment complex, the cops came and instead of riddling him with bullets had a lengthy standoff where they tried to peacefully get him to surrender.

Move them again.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_823608b4-98f1-11e5-81cb-d70640183432.html

That was relevant yes. I cant help but feel like police are less patient with black people. Sure there are variables to it such they commit more crime on average. Im not saying that there aren't reasons why that might be but just that i feel it exists.

In some cases it may be the case especially in a high crime area where the police are always on edge.

Back