topless woman on gun rampage, shoots up neighbour's apartment, 9-hour standoff with police

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
3BB5736400000578-0-Lefler_above_was_expected_to_be_booked_into_the_county_jail_on_s-a-64_1483069313119.jpg

• Brittany Lefler, 35, was arrested around 2pm after a nine hour standoff with San Diego police
  • Incident started when neighbors first called police to file noise complaint against Lefler around midnight
  • She quieted down when police came to her home, but around 5am she was reportedly spotted walking around with a gun allegedly threatening neighbors
  • Lt. Scott Wahl said: 'She ran back into her apartment and our suspect fired at least one round through the door in the apartment'
  • He said three people were inside that apartment at the time, but were unharmed
  • At one point during standoff, Lefler stood in front of her window topless

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Diego-arrested-NINE-hour-police-standoff.html

I was sure it would be Florida, but it was not.

fuck censorship

3BB5736400000578-0-Lefler_above_was_expected_to_be_booked_into_the_county_jail_on_s-a-64_1483069313119.jpg

With that chin she could be related to Jay Leno.

She needs a felony conviction and never be allowed to own a gun in her lifetime.

I dont think there would be a nine hour standoff if she were black. I think 9 minute standoff would even be generous before the police unloaded 90 bullets.

I dont think there would be a nine hour standoff if she were black. I think 9 minute standoff would even be generous before the police unloaded 90 bullets.

Bull we had a two day standoff here not long ago with a black guy in his home and they didn't even cut the power.

Did he a gun and shoot up the building?

He pointed a gun at some people and threatened them then ran back in his house.

Know a guy on one of the teams and he said they made all kinds of overtime.

They didn't want to go in because of all the bad publicity things like that was getting (decision was made a the chief lever). They also didn't cut the power or anything.

Back