** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Just beautiful. The Mexican color gloves are probably my favorite.

Just beautiful. The Mexican color gloves are probably my favorite.
thank you ,
this mexican pair is for UFC fighte Yair Rodriguez
14457422_10202146284335341_3278497277482863149_n_zpshczmzgrl.jpg

Amazing as always!

By the way, about 2 days ago I sent you an e-mail to discuss about another pair of custom 16oz gloves. Did you receive it?
thank you , yes i did , will respond to it tonight for sure.

i did make a prototype , then got a bulk order for it and just doing that bulk order right now with some improvements , here it is
IMG_5410_zpsfwrcub2v.jpg

IMG_5407_zpswqwjb32w.jpg

i have done some improvements on these on the final specimen that i will be posting in some time , e.g thicker ears and option that one can have either buckle or clip closure , as well as velcro or laceup back closure and few other changes/improvements , so basicaly i am not just following fg 2900 but trying to introduce some innovations into that as well that i think would be liked by you folks ,

That is too badass. How much does it run for?

Hi folks
Apologies to those whos emails i haven't been able to respond and i assure you folks all emails will be responded in couple of days starting now.
Thanks

Very nice. Black and gold is such a great combo.

Are those actually approved for professional boxing matches? Or are they just pro fight glove styled?

And what type of padding did the owner request for these?

Very nice. Black and gold is such a great combo.

Are those actually approved for professional boxing matches? Or are they just pro fight glove styled?

And what type of padding did the owner request for these?

yes it looks great specialy i like the thought of black croc , clasic black and then gold with gold embroidery.
they are layered padded gloves like pro fight gloves and are,nt approved yet from any comission.
thanks

yes it looks great specialy i like the thought of black croc , clasic black and then gold with gold embroidery.
they are layered padded gloves like pro fight gloves and are,nt approved yet from any comission.
thanks

Those mooninite gloves are hysterical and amazing.

ATHF Gloves definitely make the list of things I thought I'd never see haha.

Hi top boxer

The winning replica looks good, i like how youre saying you wish to improve upon the design and innovate

My main gripe with the fg2900 is the nose protection is very minimal, i believe the headguard would be massively improved by much thicker cheek pads and maybe slightly thicker forehead padding so that the nose sits back inside the guard and is much more protected

Maybe think about this ?

Those mooninite gloves are hysterical and amazing.

ATHF Gloves definitely make the list of things I thought I'd never see haha.
thanks , thats a briliant idea from Andre , the guy who wanted them to be made this way.
i just executed his ideas
, you guys come up with an idea and i will make it happen.
thanks

Back