** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Got word my custom clones will be shipped today!

Woot

Woot

DcpB8Wz

dMqtEQP

Weight, foam and palm side foam?

Saludos

For some reason those pics werent working for me, I had to quote and get the direct urls. Here they are again just in case others had the same problem:

dMqtEQP.jpg

DcpB8Wz.jpg

Really great looking gloves.

Yeah, those are cool looking gloves. For some reason, the colors remind me of Double A gloves.

Those look good. They are the winning clones, correct?

Hey guys, according to Bill's Facebook the price of his gloves will be going up soon. Do you guys know if this is strictly a Bill Boxing thing, or will Topboxer be doing the same?

I got mine in Friday. Used the black ones for a few rounds. Right out of the package there were some janky lines and a lot of wrinkling. I'll do a full review after I use them.

Looks like the leather is somewhat loose. The blue ones look really chunky, what sort of padding is used in those or are they more of the "Winning" inspired ones?

The black leather is really loose on the right glove there is a gap between the padding on the hand and the wrist. It's literally an empty gap with nothing between the leather. I'm a little disappointing actually. The Blues are super chunky but tight. I just don't like to say I'm dissapointed because Mo is a really nice guy. The padding is stiffer on the blues and really really soft on the blacks. On a really hard bag you're going to feel your knuckles go through the bag.

Mo just contacted me and told me the blacks were gifts so I can see how soft the other type of foam is. I was under the impression they were gifts to use but the gift was really a prototype and that's why its all crappy. Kinda took the wind out of my sails with that one lol.

hi guys , hope all are good in your lives...

he ordered blue pair and paid for it..
the black ones are INITIAL TEST pairs that were made to test the patterns etc...

Last edited:
Those black, brown and white Winning clones are mine and I am PUMPED to get them! Thanks for everything thus far topboxer!

Glad Muhammad cleared that up about the prototypes. Had me a bit worried, though I'm confident he wouldn't send anything out like that that was paid for.

Those brown and black gloves look sick! Color scheme reminds me of these.
IBGL.gif

i have emailed top boxer twice already. i haven't gotten any response. i was considering his winning clone but with no success. On the other hand, bill emailed me a few minutes after i sent my initial email. is this normal?

Back