** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

for those who have used these gloves, anyone know how thick the padding is? are they really bulky like ringside IMF or do they have a thin profile?

also, how do they hold up to heavy bag work? sparring gloves generally "go flat" if you use them on the heavy bag because they arent meant to take all those hits.
The profile is custom to your hand, so thin profile. The padding is custom, too. I got layered orthopedic, and it holds up on the heavy bag better than Winning, which have flattened out but still protect my hands great--not sparring partners' faces, though. However, my Topboxers are still fluffy, and sparring partners don't mind when I use them.

The profile is custom to your hand, so thin profile. The padding is custom, too. I got layered orthopedic, and it holds up on the heavy bag better than Winning, which have flattened out but still protect my hands great--not sparring partners' faces, though. However, my Topboxers are still fluffy, and sparring partners don't mind when I use them.

How long have you had your Winning? And your Top Boxer?

The ibox customise team are flooding the UK pro scene with "sponsorships" and free gear to fighters/coaches, would hope that Muhammad also gets some credit and recognition from this instead of just the middlemen

Almost guarantee you that Mo isn't allowed to comment on this. Usually, manufacturers and distributors have agreements, a lot of times "vows of silence" to protect the brand. No one knows or has ever commented on Grant's relationships with the actual shops in Mexico, and they surely are not looking to break the silence. I know that Grant has used several US bag makers for their heavy bags, but they are paid a hefty sum not to disclose their relationships, even after the termination of the relationship.

That's why I posted, because we know that Mo receives credit for his work.

Almost guarantee you that Mo isn't allowed to comment on this. Usually, manufacturers and distributors have agreements, a lot of times "vows of silence" to protect the brand. No one knows or has ever commented on Grant's relationships with the actual shops in Mexico, and they surely are not looking to break the silence. I know that Grant has used several US bag makers for their heavy bags, but they are paid a hefty sum not to disclose their relationships, even after the termination of the relationship.

That's why I posted, because we know that Mo receives credit for his work.

Good info, thanks - that's a real shame. At least everyone gets a chance to give Muhammad feedback directly here to show his skills are appreciated

here are some unique gloves(coach spar) with extra long cuff , the cuff was long enough to not to fit in my post bed machine so had to put the final stitches with hand needle
hope you guys like it
IMG_6855%20Copy_zpso4sisdll.jpg

IMG_6854Copy_zps0f8cf8fe.jpg

IMG_6856Copy_zps43dfc71f.jpg

IMG_6858Copy_zps61e04ec7.jpg

p.s
these are although quite big but it was challenge to make them only 14 oz
had to put some high tech ultra light eva into it without compromising the protection , padding was made special for this one as well.

Are these the only catch and release gloves you've made?

Jon Jones with clearly Topboxer gloves in the latest video.

This is beautiful and intriguing. I wonder how they compare to the safetecs.
i honestly have not hand on experience with the safetechs , so i can,t actually exactly compare them to with.
but i am working on a 16 oz version of these with firm foam similer to reyes 16 oz but with exact weight of 16 oz and no size fluctuations.
thanks

I'm wondering that as well. The Reyes Safetec fight gloves have virtually no wrist support, and the padding is a soft density IMF type.

I also have a pair of the regular Reyes fight gloves, and there is definitely some wrist support in those.

I wonder if TopBoxer11 is gonna keep this as a template... maybe name it TB-SMFG... (Top Boxer Safety Mexican Fight Gloves). lol. Perhaps a horsehair version named TB-HMFG (Top Boxer Horsehair Mexican Fight Gloves).
lol , the wrist support would not be a problem even in the 10 oz version i have made the wrist support so solid that you can not bend your hand in those too , the origenals did,nt have any wrist support as the palm side had thin foam kind of padding in it...but again the palm padding is also customizable so one can still chose soft(medium) or rigid(high) or low wrist support
i love the names...keep them coming

hi folks
here are some gloves for LJ Schulz

IMG_5030_zpshe33bqei.jpg

IMG_5031_zpsezprvagl.jpg

12310695_10153642890466877_1557022450812901860_n_zpsait9uxfl.jpg

hope you guys like these.

Back