** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Thanks TopBoxer for the awesome work on the mitts for my coach Wayne "Pocket Rocket" Mccullough.

Thanks TopBoxer for the awesome work on the mitts for my coach Wayne "Pocket Rocket" Mccullough.

thank you very much Superstar ,
i am honored to be making gear for legends such as Wayne "Pocket Rocket" Mccullough , i saw him in action and thought i should also post some image i took before dispatch along with his image as well...
IMG_4760_zpsnlykqlim.jpg

1893391_zpsujlpmcif.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4766_zps5rlf8hv8.jpg

mclough_zpsue3xev3z.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4761_zps8ysvdshm.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4762_zpskhjufvga.jpg

hope all you folks like these , and i am thankful for your support and help and the trust you folks put into my work , and all the pro,s who show their confidence in what i do.
thanks again

hi folks , at times i get some orders that i think are weird and the colors are too similer to blend rightly together , but i dont say a thing because its always customers choice what they want and my job is to get it done , so they have their dream pair of custom made #boxinggloves
so here is such order , that i initially thought would not look as cool as it can be , but i admit it that i was wrong ,and the guy who ordered had it better understood in his imagination , anyways i love it now anyways as i am the one who have made it happen, lol
hope you guys like and enjoy these ,
watermarked-IMG_4719_zpsmpjduagw.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4720_zps2gw5xqlj.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4718_zps8zpx7oyw.jpg

thanks

hi folks
here are some custom made shins
hope you guys like these
watermarked-IMG_4840_zpsq78mlmh8.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4838_zpslsmq7ee9.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4839_zpscgltna66.jpg

thanks

hi folks
here are matching pads for Brian gassaway
watermarked-IMG_6837%20Copy_zpsfbxhp5m0.jpg

hope you guys like these
thanks

Thank you Jaime
While making i thought it to be very classy color combo of light cream and brown
I am glad you folks like it this way

hi folks
here are some #custommade #boxinggloves 12 oz winings inspired gloves with EVA palm padding
hope you guys like these
watermarked-IMG_4739_zpskv4s4mcp.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4738_zpschip7vqg.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4737_zpsrgxqt8vo.jpg

thanks

hi folks
here are some gold and exotic red leather pads made for Coach Brandon
hope you guys like these.
watermarked-IMG_4706_zpsjuk7xf83.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4709_zps71hukhju.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4703_zpsmapxnxq7.jpg

thanks

hi Folks
here are some italian color micro mitts with embroidered mexican eagle ,
hope you guys like these
watermarked-IMG_4759_zpscmy1lgg9.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4758_zpsc4tlqndn.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4752_zps1p7i2ewo.jpg

thanks

These are gorgeous. I may go this color scheme next time I order something.
thank you Jaime , its one of the most famous color scheme i have been making , i guess these represent both italian and mexican colors that might be the reason

hi Folks
here are some streight outta Kaunass , gloves , 16 oz orthopedic padded gloves
hope you guys like these because the guy who i made these for is in love with these.
watermarked-IMG_4891_zpsw2qsmipc.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4888_zps7d9uchsy.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4887_zpsioirccdb.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4890_zpsqmo6osba.jpg

thanks

hi folks
are are long awaited and asked , winnings based micro mitts , i have branded them as MACH 1 or simply M1 series mitts ,
these comes both with and without straps
winings_zpswl5klqm1.png

watermarked-IMG_4773_zpsziqj8i2s.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4790_zpszqrtnwtm.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4776_zpsg7nv3czo.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4778_zps6qoyc13h.jpg

#customboxing #boxing gloves
i have put lot of effort and time into these , multiple prototypes were made and tested out before these final mitts made for a customer in germany ,
i really hope you guys like these ,
these incorporate special EVA , shock absorbing foam and a layer of med density foam , along with wrist cushion that also has air release system , mesh and leather , yet these are close to only 190 grams without strap and about 210 grams with strap
thanks

Follow me on instagram at @topboxerboxing

hi folks
are are long awaited and asked , winnings based micro mitts , i have branded them as MACH 1 or simply M1 series mitts ,
these comes both with and without straps
winings_zpswl5klqm1.png

watermarked-IMG_4773_zpsziqj8i2s.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4790_zpszqrtnwtm.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4776_zpsg7nv3czo.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4778_zps6qoyc13h.jpg

#customboxing #boxing gloves
i have put lot of effort and time into these , multiple prototypes were made and tested out before these final mitts made for a customer in germany ,
i really hope you guys like these ,
these incorporate special EVA , shock absorbing foam and a layer of med density foam , along with wrist cushion that also has air release system , mesh and leather , yet these are close to only 190 grams without strap and about 210 grams with strap
thanks

Follow me on instagram at @topboxerboxing
These are really nice. They are now on my wish list.

Back