• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

hi folks
here is long awaited project that almost all my existing customers asked me to take on ,
IMG_4466_zpsx6svbx2p.jpg

so i just received the headgear from a friend and now its time to dissect and recreate it for you folks , may also introduce some improvements based upon you folks demands.
P.S
yes there are some pads i am crafting for floyd sr in the background
thanks for your continued support , i am thankfull

Legend! Keep up the good work. I hope Floyd Snr appreciates your work as much as we do

Can't wait that headgear will be next on my list.also do you carry a purple and teal mettelic I'm going to have to order a pair of gloves for my daughter. Thanks
thanks AMEZQUITA
YES I DO HAVE PURPLE AND KIND OF TEAL MATALIC AS WELL , PLEAS HAVE A LOOK
IMG_2067_zpst2scspzo.jpg

THANKS

Legend! Keep up the good work. I hope Floyd Snr appreciates your work as much as we do
thanks a lot , i am very hopefull he will , its an honor to make gear for world,s top pro,s and i am thankful for all this.

hi folks here are some bag gloves i made, signed by Timothy Bradley
timothy_zpsdylcfxqq.jpg

tim%20bradlyy%20autgraph_zpszostoi6n.jpg

hope you guys like these.

hi folks
here are long waited 12 oz gold and green croc gloves for our beloved STRAT ,this new logo is also developed with his help , when he placed the order he wanted something new in terms of logo.
watermarked-IMG_4488_zpsrfck7i1o.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4487_zps6hukm0ep.jpg

watermarked-IMG_4485_zps5g3foyfx.jpg

hope you guys like these as much as he does.
thanks

4e11c9e6-216c-40bc-8a25-051a64516a70_zpsczsfnxf1.png

hi folks
this is kind of email that makes your day when you get up in the morning and this makes us thank our Lord the most Merciful for his countless blessings.
thank you all for your appreciation of my work.

hi folks
here are some gloves made for
DONALD CERRONE
"COWBOY"

hope you guys like these , metallic blue, metallic orange , classic black with black croc inner thumb.
donand%20cerone%20cowboy_zpsgfnvstox.jpg

IMG_4672_zpshzl2jiia.jpg

IMG_4673_zpskrz3zvd5.jpg

IMG_4674_zps4wafmjp5.jpg

IMG_4675_zpsyusaqupx.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
Blown away again by TBs work. Asked for 12oz orthos and was very particular about the weight got a beautiful pair of gloves that are 1/10th of an ounce different from each other!!! Less than 1% difference on the weight of custom gloves just crazy. Excellent as always TB keep it up!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 42
hi folks
here are some gloves made for
DONALD CERRONE
"COWBOY"

hope you guys like these , metallic blue, metallic orange , classic black with black croc inner thumb.
donand%20cerone%20cowboy_zpsgfnvstox.jpg

IMG_4672_zpshzl2jiia.jpg

IMG_4673_zpskrz3zvd5.jpg

IMG_4674_zps4wafmjp5.jpg

IMG_4675_zpsyusaqupx.jpg

thanks
Wow. This is pretty cool. Congrats.

Man Muhammad I'm really digging your logo I wish I would of got it some where on the gloves. Next order I will. So how long untill you start the winning headgear clones?

are you able to make a "striped" pattern, for example on the strap?

c958034c1bdc6d861e1da86294c08696.jpg

Back