** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

Man, Muhammad....those are incredible!!!

I love that you keep expanding your leather selection, always providing new possibilites for aesthetics!

now here is a very very different color combo gloves , with lots of unique leathers used in this

and one more thing folks these croc/snake exotic leathers are not printed textures but they are actual scales that you can feel with your hand....but in future i will also introduce those printed textures since they seem to be in demand.

hope you guys will enjoy this

IMG_7884_zpszetufeso.jpg

IMG_7885_zpsvg9wlroz.jpg

IMG_7884_zpszetufeso.jpg

and these are wining inspired gloves with beefed up wrist support and EVA palm side padding

Wow bro, between Ironwolfs gloves and these, I feel you are hitting your prime now!

destroyer and stratocaster i am very honored to read your thoughts on my work...i am always thankful to you guys for the appreciation you give me.

LOL , LEATHER DETAILS ARE EDITED BECAUSE OF LOT OF DEMAND ON THAT SPECIFIC LEATHER WHICH I DONT HAVE ANYMORE AT THE MOMENT.AS IT WAS JUST ONE SMALL PIECE.
WILL LET YOU KNOW GUYS IF I CAN GET HOLD OF THAT IN FUTURE.
THANKS

Last edited:
If someone has a tanned alligator skin and were to send you some....could you incorporate that into a pair of gloves??

now here is a very very different color combo gloves , with lots of unique leathers used in this

and one more thing folks these croc/snake exotic leathers are not printed textures but they are actual scales that you can feel with your hand....but in future i will also introduce those printed textures since they seem to be in demand.

hope you guys will enjoy this

IMG_7884_zpszetufeso.jpg

IMG_7885_zpsvg9wlroz.jpg

IMG_7884_zpszetufeso.jpg

and these are wining inspired gloves with beefed up wrist support and EVA palm side padding

Excellent stuff as usual.

HERE IS METALLIC ORANGE WHICH IS IN STOCK NOW , AS IT HAS BEEN ASKED TO BE INCLUDED IN STOCK LEATHERS BY MANY CUSTOMERS...
METALLIC PURPLE IS NEXT , ALONG WITH LONG LIST OF AVAILABLE SNAKE CROC AND GATOR AND MANY MORE PATTERNS.
SO COLOR SELECTION IS VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS NOW. (IF NOT 100 PERCENT EXACT RGB SHADE ,I WILL GET YOU SOMETHING SO CLOSE THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT)
THANKS

IMG_8096_zpslkmaxmna.jpg

HERE IS METALLIC ORANGE WHICH IS IN STOCK NOW , AS IT HAS BEEN ASKED TO BE INCLUDED IN STOCK LEATHERS BY MANY CUSTOMERS...
METALLIC PURPLE IS NEXT , ALONG WITH LONG LIST OF AVAILABLE SNAKE CROC AND GATOR AND MANY MORE PATTERNS.
SO COLOR SELECTION IS VIRTUALLY LIMITLESS NOW. (IF NOT 100 PERCENT EXACT RGB SHADE ,I WILL GET YOU SOMETHING SO CLOSE THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT)
THANKS

IMG_8096_zpslkmaxmna.jpg

Cant wait to see the gloves. This color combo look really Nice.

I think you are trying to tease me Muhammed, haha. Damn am I excited, can't wait to see the final product.

Metallic orange is awesome. For anybody wondering, the metallic colors top boxer offers are excellent.

Muhammad, you really have got to post a catalog of all your different leathers and materials. Just when I'm thinking up a design, you come out with something so totally new!

I think you are trying to tease me Muhammed, haha. Damn am I excited, can't wait to see the final product.

lol , thats what i am doing my friend.
TEASING you...these colors came out better then i was imagining them they would look like.
so i am happy
i am hopeful you will be as well.

Just thought I'd add to this forum. Here's a pair of mitts Muhammad made for me about a year or so ago. Probably his finest work, considering we're both Pakistanis. Can't say my imagination didn't contribute the little, but he crafted it and made it come true.

10339715_10152850531088277_630604584983628457_n.jpg

Just thought I'd add to this forum. Here's a pair of mitts Muhammad made for me about a year or so ago. Probably his finest work, considering we're both Pakistanis. Can't say my imagination didn't contribute the little, but he crafted it and made it come true.

Those look very nice. Could we get a look at the other side of the mitts? How have they held up?

Those look very nice. Could we get a look at the other side of the mitts? How have they held up?

ho Jaime
IMG_4880_zpslfd2pp2v.jpg

here is an image of the front and Saad can answer the later part.
thanks

hi Saad salam
i did,nt know you are on forum... i am very happy to see you here i hope you are well and enjoying the mitts and life

Wa 'Alaikum As-Salaam, Muhammad,

I just started on here. Glad to see that you have a huge following here. So many people are happy with your work, MashaAllah.

I hope your Ramadan is going well.

Jaime, they look about the same as the picture Muhammad put up. There are a few small creases that appear on anything made with good leather when it breaks in nicely. Other than that, even the white is still vibrant just as it was the first day I got them, and hasn't turned any shade of slight yellow. Trust me, this things have been used extensively at an actual boxing gym, round after round after round. They feel a lot better than the first day I got them, and that's not to say that they didn't feel great before. They just feel a lot nicer now after the sweat and what-not helped them conform to my hands. Plus, the hand compartments are measured out to my hand, like all of Muhammad's other mitts.

Back