** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

some croc gloves for Shaun from canada.
i am offering no customs paid and free shipping to canada on all orders.

Last edited:
Holly crap they are amaizing !!

thanks a lot all of you guys for liking my work , i was reluctant and in fact lazy to post more of my work lately but then i thought lets post one of my orders everyday or almost everyday.
i hope you guys like me posting my work.

Last edited:
thanks a lot all of you guys for liking my work , i was reluctant and in fact lazy to post more of my work lately but then i thought lets post one of my orders everyday or almost everyday.

I look forward to your post. Very inspiring. Almost makes me want to try and make gloves. :)

here are some more of the gloves for me quine from australia

My 16oz ortho gloves from Top Boxer.

I look forward to your post. Very inspiring. Almost makes me want to try and make gloves. :)

thank you my friend and fellow craftsman.
at times i get inspiration from your work specially the neatness and perfection you have got in your work.

Yeah, keep posting, we love seeing them. And thanks for taking the time to do so!

What is your impression of the ortho padding? How does it compare to other gloves you have?

If you're thinking of ordering, make sure you know whether you want softer or stiffer padding. The padding is protective, with good wrist support. I still have to break them in as the padding in mine is a little stiff.

As far as comparing other gloves, I use 14oz Winning velcro on the bags. I would have to elaborate further after breaking them in more, but the initial prognosis is these are great gloves for the price.

Back