News Top Rank calls off two fight cards over lack of COVID-19 testing, blames Donald Trump

no ones said it’s racist. Trump is using the term to blame the Chinese/take any blame away from him and his government. Your leader will not take responsibility for anything that may reflect badly on him. But we all know that anyway

you keep mentioning agenda/narrative, but the irony is you clearly have an agenda with your posts, most other posters actually don’t

It’s also gettin Asians in America beat up. As @Old Cat said. Morons gonna moron but we don’t need to help them

I'm a bit behind on what Trump's been saying but did he really claim that the virus was going to fall from 15 to 0 infected people in the US? SMH

no ones said it’s racist. Trump is using the term to blame the Chinese/take any blame away from him and his government. Your leader will not take responsibility for anything that may reflect badly on him. But we all know that anyway

you keep mentioning agenda/narrative, but the irony is you clearly have an agenda with your posts, most other posters actually don’t
The racism claim is to just divert the topic and to switch the roles and turn them into the victims. He litterally just said. "I know I was dead wrong and made up a fake fact and justification on the spot...But here is a new point I was trying to make so I still feel like I was right."

It’s also gettin Asians in America beat up. As @Old Cat said. Morons gonna moron but we don’t need to help them

I haven’t heard any Asians getting beat up, but I don’t doubt some fools are harassing folks. He explained several times why he used the phrase “ China Virus” , one of their representatives was accusing us of releasing the virus in Wuhan, and he wasn’t going to let it stand. He has also said repeatedly he love the Chinese people. So it silly to blaim him for some bad actors. Again. morons are gonna moron.

I haven’t heard any Asians getting beat up, but I don’t doubt some fools are harassing folks. He explained several times why he used the phrase “ China Virus” , one of their representatives was accusing us of releasing the virus in Wuhan, and he wasn’t going to let it stand. He has also said repeatedly he love the Chinese people. So it silly to blaim him for some bad actors. Again. morons are gonna moron.

quite a few stories if you look. You’re last sentence sums it up. We live in a world where people lick toilets for retweets

Per Texas governor and trump @Seano and other older folks need to pull up their boot straps come Easter and deal with the virus for the sake of the economy
I'm still working.

Even Todays Hero of the Left Mayor Cuomo is agreeing we can't shut down the US economy, likely because he's not a retard and understand how the world works.

quite a few stories if you look. You’re last sentence sums it up. We live in a world where people lick toilets for retweets

I saw that. What were they thinking???? Sadly one of those geniuses now has the virus. I just pray the boy is okay. Kids wanting approval of their peers leads them to do stupid crap.

We're back, gentlemen!
Hope you and yours are well. Two weeks of working from home for me is enough.

the last few days i've seen people on edge, way more than usual. Particularly the homeless who I would assume are suddenly even more neglected with everyone's mind on corona. People in traffic are acting crazier than usual, I've had people try to start confrontations with me when I go pump my gas like "what did you say"? just weird, of course I didn't say a thing, people just cannot handle pressure. An old lady screamed at me to slow down the other day and I don't think I was even going 20, of course I told her that and called her a bitch, being the nice guy I am.

I'm honestly worried about my family and friends, moreso than myself. I don't think they see how bad this can get. I called my stepdad the other day and told him i could deliver food for him and he asked me to come over, totally forgetting that now isn't the best time for that, I told him for all I know, I could have it. He's in great shape for his age but he's still old and has high blood pressure. My brother, I think, wouldn't make it if the shit really hit the fan, I've been trying to get him to take this very seriously. I'm thinking it won't be the virus but the pressure that causes a lot of craziness, we don't have a resilient population, we just don't, we're narcissistic and spoiled. I hope we don't see riots and our police have basically told the city that they have a hands off policy right now for whatever reason. It's getting crazy.

I'm still working.

Even Todays Hero of the Left Mayor Cuomo is agreeing we can't shut down the US economy, likely because he's not a retard and understand how the world works.
i watched bill gates on a youtube vid today, he thinks it would take until late april at least until we have a shot to quash the virus. Money isn't everything and of course it's easy for a billionaire to tell people not to make money.

Also, there are cases of this shit killing people in their 30's and 40's, some popular dj/rapper died from it in his 40's. As one doctor said, we can't predict how americans will cope with this based off how the chinese did, we're unhealthy as fuck, obese, junk food fed and probably not too strong immunity wise.

no doubt about it, arrogance, entitlement and living in a bubble is catching up to the young. I don't wish death on them but maybe some good can come out of it. It seems to slowly be sinking in that they need to stop lollygagging. To me, licking toilet seats or touching microphones is tempting god.

I'm still working.

India is under lockdown, 1.3 billion people. The US is out of step with the rest of the world.

I'm still working.

I have to agree, taking measures like the one in Italy is stupid, it's gonna be a huge blow to your economy. Tons of people are going to loose their job in the aftermath and already now many people have a hard time paying their bills without an income. Long term those measures are doing more damage than the virus.

They are physically removing the hoops in my area because people are ignoring the signs
Its weird. In one city by me they let all the yuppies and hipsters use the high school outside football track stadium 24 hrs now. It definitely has 15-20 people using the track at a time.
Yuppies still jogging in groups or walking dogs.in groups.
But I guess basketball isnt OK.

I'm still working.

Theres a difference in shut down and saying everyone back to work at easter and old people need to deal with getting it

Theres a difference in shut down and saying everyone back to work at easter and old people need to deal with getting it
I can't say I see anything wrong with saying we'll hope to have people getting past this soon and back to normal. You guys seem to think that our leaders should be out there telling us life is over and to prepare to die.

And honestly, in a months time, there probably will be people who can get back to work. What about the thousands who recover from coronavirus? They'll be able to go back to work.
There are plenty of people working now who get no break. Also, what if all these steps we take aren't working and infection rates keep climbing? Is there a point in continuing with shutdown if its not working?

Says the guy who insinuates Trump has blame for The Wuhan Flu Chinese Virus...
<{fry}>

Back