News Top Rank calls off two fight cards over lack of COVID-19 testing, blames Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by TidWell, Mar 12, 2020.

1. WklySportsMemes

WklySportsMemes Brown Belt

And we are still Spring Breaking over here even idiots with the virus... what's the point you are trying to make?

Absolut and Jonny Ninja like this.
  2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Blue Belt

That this virus wasn’t started by dudes doing beer funnels or girls in wet t-shirt contests.
    If I knew pizza could give me aids guess what I would cut out of my diet.

3. WklySportsMemes

WklySportsMemes Brown Belt

Again people know they can get it from other people and to social distance themselves yet they still dont in order to party on a dirty pissy beach. Or to Bro out with drunk tools. Thats the same stupidity as eating a bat. Same exact thing

4. cocksure

cocksure Silver Belt

I'd give the bat eaters an edge in IQ, at least they might have been very hungry?

5. mozfonky

mozfonky We oughta be fightin' a bottle of Geritol.

People are retarded. They cant even give 6 feet in lines its beginning to piss me off. No one is more infantile than an American

6. cocksure

cocksure Silver Belt

7. mozfonky

Watched it twice don't know what to think. That's the problem with not knowing a subject, you're reliant on "experts"

Old Cat likes this.
  8. Absolut

Absolut Red Belt

Pork n beans?

cocksure likes this.
  9. Seano

Seano Hands of bone Yellow Card

Its because they eat bats and other weird shit. Same way they started the SARS outbreak. Same way weird shit breaks out in Africa all the time.

10. mozfonky

yes, i know, but what we're wondering is if it was made in a lab, the guy has a great arguement, or rather, he sounds like he does but what the hell do I know about science? Not much.

Aids was said to be made in a lab too and all the paranoia came out and some of the leading retrovirus experts, (peter duesberg) claimed hiv was a myth, a belief which caused people like tommy morrison to die early. With aids, like with this new disease, there are some wierd inconsistencies I see as a layman which I don't get.

I do believe, from what we've learned in the past from spanish flu and other virus', the second wave may be the real one, that's what i think the real worry is. What if this fucker mutates to where it kills everyone, regardless of race sex, religion, socioeconomic status or favorite hockey team? that's the worry.

Old Cat likes this.
  11. cocksure

cocksure Silver Belt

So, the US will have this solved by easter?<45>Sedate that guy ffs!

WklySportsMemes likes this.
  12. aries

aries Silver Belt

Yeah that's what I concluded. I've seen other sources saying that the part of the DNA sequence that is similar to HIV is so small it could easily have occurred by chance, so who knows. But it does seem to be rampant in Italy and affected Caucasians more readily. Their death rate is now up at 10%.

13. cocksure

cocksure Silver Belt

One question, please answer honestly or not at all. Do you feel in safe hands, in this crysis, with Trump in charge?

Jonny Ninja likes this.
  14. Jonny Ninja

Jonny Ninja Black Belt

no ones said it’s racist. Trump is using the term to blame the Chinese/take any blame away from him and his government. Your leader will not take responsibility for anything that may reflect badly on him. But we all know that anyway

you keep mentioning agenda/narrative, but the irony is you clearly have an agenda with your posts, most other posters actually don’t

15. Jonny Ninja

Jonny Ninja Black Belt

laughable isn’t it but expected from this fckin clown. At least he’s not claiming democratic hoax still. Though comparing it to flu is equally fckin stupid. As is stating that more people will die if they dont to get back to work by Easter? oh and the malaria is drug is gonna be the cure. No evidence and someone has already died ingesting it following his statement, but trumps a smart guy who has a gut feeling? Lol you literally couldn’t make this shit up

At least no one seems to be listening to him anymore, they are ignoring him and listening to the experts instead.

16. Sonxy

Sonxy Yellow Belt

There may be many reasons for the 10%.
    First off nobody knows really how many people have or had the Covid 19 virus in Italy, and in the world.
    No country has enough testing capacities to test. There is many reports of people who dont get tested even if they want to and at the moment many just stay at home. The symptoms dont show at all sometimes.
    So if its not 60k cases but maybe 120k cases (low estimate of the dark figure) its 5%.

Then every person that dies in North Italy gets tested for Covid19. If its positve, cause of death is Covid19.
    There is no control/autopsy why the person died, same with the emergency patients.(not sure if all countries do it like that, according to our pandemic chief clown in Germany we seem to do it like that)
    And the people dying have an average age of 80+, and 80%+ have 1, 2 or even more preconditions.
    The italian health system is known to be shit.

I dont want to trivialize the situation.
    We dont know enough yet. We need to work on meaningful statistics. Maybe we do not have the time and resources for that now, I dont know.

17. D 1 Wrestler

D 1 Wrestler Look up to me

Per Texas governor and trump @Seano and other older folks need to pull up their boot straps come Easter and deal with the virus for the sake of the economy

18. NoBiasJustMMA

NoBiasJustMMA Steel Belt

Trump disbanded the Pandemic unit 2 years ago then acted like the virus wasn't a big deal very recently. He is responsible for the lack of testing and response to the virus.

19. Old Cat

Old Cat Gold Belt

Were are you knotheads from Europe getting your info?

Sad really.

20. Old Cat

Old Cat Gold Belt

Trump said he hopes to get thing up and running by Easter because we are not a homogenous group and our county is huge. There will be some areas that need more attention and some who will be lightly effected. We can’t crash out economy in process of wiping out this bug. A perfectly reasonable position. His quote, “ we can’t let the cure be worse than the virus.”

Ohh. The guy who died because he drank drank “fish tank” cleaner, not because he followed he advice of a doctor and took an anti-malaria drug. Morons are gonna moron. How is that Trumps fault?

Seriously y’all need some better sources.