News Top Prospects: Ismail Naurdiev vs Sean Brady gets curtain jerker duties @ UFC Norfolk

Dude Naurdiev has had a tough schedule. Almost unfair. He did look bad against that Native American guy though.

Brady also has a tough schedule debuting against McGee
Fair enough. I didn't put much thought into their opponents and admit I was mostly being a jackass. We'll see Saturday. Sometimes I see dudes walk to the cage and go, "oh yeah, I recognize that MFer."

Fair enough. I didn't put much thought into their opponents and admit I was mostly being a jackass. We'll see Saturday. Sometimes I see dudes walk to the cage and go, "oh yeah, I recognize that MFer."

It’s okay I think we’re all jackasses on this board.

But yeah, Brady has a pretty mean left hook and Naurdiev is a pretty vicious kicker.

I don’t understand why the UFC doesn’t give these guys couple of softballs and help them build a highlight reel because both are very good but UFC sucks at building prospects names.

Last edited:
People say that bout order means nothing, but I somewaht disagree.

Winning fights should automatically reward you with a higher place on a card, it's natural progression especially if rankings are a real thing. Above this fight, you've got a fight between two debuting 145lbers who aren't even very good. If any fight should be the curtain jerker, it should be a fight between complete newcomers.

I am very glad to hear you are interested in watching this match up, let me help you out bud

For only 9.99 you can get the best mma content around the net. Also you dont feel like piece of shit for streaming ppvs then bitching about fighter pay. Fight Pass even provides fights from different sports and organizations! Such as Kickboxing events for the men and all out Jujistu competitions for the woman and the frail....

Bottom line is you're gonna spend that money on some shit you know you dont need so might as well spend it on something that even when you forget about it.......it'll still there

@Th3Sav4ge
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

The only reason these guys are in the UFC is because the UFC needs 600+ fighters to fill up 40+ events a year demanded by ESPN. There are just two more warm bodies to fill up a card.
Brady will be in the top 10 by the end of 2021

People say that bout order means nothing, but I somewaht disagree.

Winning fights should automatically reward you with a higher place on a card, it's natural progression especially if rankings are a real thing. Above this fight, you've got a fight between two debuting 145lbers who aren't even very good. If any fight should be the curtain jerker, it should be a fight between complete newcomers.

Tell that to Machida and Okami a while back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back