Top Mic Moments: Conor McGregor

INB4 Cornrow tapping.gif
Conor03.gif

Honestly, the only thing he ever made me actually laugh with was his "who da fook is that guy"... it was perfect delivery and timing.

Honestly, the only thing he ever made me actually laugh with was his "who da fook is that guy"... it was perfect delivery and timing.

Agreed. Stephens interrupting to steal the question then getting slammed down was pure gold, especially with the attempted "leprachaun" comeback. Then you let the clip run an extra 5 seconds and immediately remember Conor is actually pretty annoying.

Like him or not, the man knows how to talk

Him and Genki Sudo are the best showmen in MMA history, even though their showmanship is nothing alike

Best moment was when showtime turned his microphone off so he could finally shut up

Like him or not, the man knows how to talk

Him and Genki Sudo are the best showmen in MMA history, even though their showmanship is nothing alike

He didnt say much when Khabib was going "Let's talk, let's talk now!" :)

Oh and they missed his best quote - "It's only business!"20200109_203616.jpg

Which was ironic because I knew of Jeremy Stephens LOOONG before Conor came onto the scene with his legion of casuals.

Which was ironic because I knew of Jeremy Stephens LOOONG before Conor came onto the scene with his legion of casuals.
jeremy stephens in ufc since 2007 . conor started mma in 2008

I'm one of those people who has never found Conor McGregor to be funny, witty or sharp. His trash talk sounds scripted and is almost always delivered in a clunky, ham-fisted manner.

Back