Top King Shinguard Size inquiry

minidomo

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am about to purchase my first pair of shin guards online and narrowed it down to these particular models for Top King:
1)
2)

I measured my shins from my ankle bone to the end of my knee like I saw on a bunch of YouTube videos and from the bottom of my knee to my ankle I am 12 inches. I am 5' 2'' and 120 lb. Would you guys say I am a size S?

I am really confused on my sizing because on the first link I put up here^^^ it says small is 15.5'' not including feet.

Moreover, could any of you guys who have tried either model tell me about your experience with them and which you would recommend most?

Thanks!!!

Sizing wise I can't remember the chart and measurement, got mine years ago, it would be nice if you include the chart in your post, but one thing for certain is you 100% need to go for the smallest size, 'Cause I'm 5'9, medium fits perfectly, so 5"2 120lb definitely not a medium, may be not even a small, but if the smallest they do is small and you only fancy these then you got no choice but to try right? If they do XS go for that instead.

As for those two, I have both, they are basically the same shin guard only different in looking. The normal one might have a more consistent look since the super star one the star will fade after being used for intensive amount of time(Depends on how much they get hit or hit something), doesn't mean they look bad, just no more silver stars on the part getting contact.

Sizing wise I can't remember the chart and measurement, got mine years ago, it would be nice if you include the chart in your post, but one thing for certain is you 100% need to go for the smallest size, 'Cause I'm 5'9, medium fits perfectly, so 5"2 120lb definitely not a medium, may be not even a small, but if the smallest they do is small and you only fancy these then you got no choice but to try right? If they do XS go for that instead.

As for those two, I have both, they are basically the same shin guard only different in looking. The normal one might have a more consistent look since the super star one the star will fade after being used for intensive amount of time(Depends on how much they get hit or hit something), doesn't mean they look bad, just no more silver stars on the part getting contact.
Sounds good thank you so much!!!

Hi everyone!

I am about to purchase my first pair of shin guards online and narrowed it down to these particular models for Top King:
1)
2)

I measured my shins from my ankle bone to the end of my knee like I saw on a bunch of YouTube videos and from the bottom of my knee to my ankle I am 12 inches. I am 5' 2'' and 120 lb. Would you guys say I am a size S?

I am really confused on my sizing because on the first link I put up here^^^ it says small is 15.5'' not including feet.

Moreover, could any of you guys who have tried either model tell me about your experience with them and which you would recommend most?

Thanks!!!

Yes i believe you are size S.
And you should go for it.

I'm 5'11 and have the larges. I'd guess you should be a small. They're great, btw.

Back