Top Heavyweight prospect Sergey Pavlovich is now a free agent

Never heard of him but hopefully they sign him. HW division is in need of new blood.

I was able to predict Adesanya's and Costa's success in UFC and warned sherdog about it before, i'd say i have a good eye for talent, if im wrong feel free to bump this in the future.

2e0i8g.jpg

They should sign him, UFC really needs new HWs.

If he's part of Khabib's team, USADA won't be an issue.

@Joe Wong lol what Pavlovich has to do with Ivanov? totally different pasts, totally different styles and even ceilings

Pavlovich is 25 years old, 6'3 russian, undefeated, comes from a Greco-Roman background and is a H2H champ - very well rounded and always fights smart

Ivanov is a soon-to-be 32 years old, 5'11 bulgarian, past his athletic prime (look to his Sambo days of glory) and hasn't looked good recently - mostly brawls into wins

stop embarrassing yourself buddy..

If you guys have seen the "Unsigned Heavyweights" thread in the worldwide discussion, you'd see that @Paul L has had him rated as a top prospect for a while(big up to Paul for that thread, quality content).
Thats how I first heard of him and I gotta say he looks solid. Definitely worth signing.

I'm thinking about gaining 75 lbs and joining the UFC. I'm a bjj blue belt and have horrible striking. Think I can make top 10 HW?

If you guys have seen the "Unsigned Heavyweights" thread in the worldwide discussion, you'd see that @Paul L has had him rated as a top prospect for a while(big up to Paul for that thread, quality content).
Thats how I first heard of him and I gotta say he looks solid. Definitely worth signing.
But nobody cares about the world wide discussion and no one knows nor cares who Paul is.

Sign him now. He's a good prospect and HW is weak as fuck. Give him someone like Albini for his debut. See where he's at.

But nobody cares about the world wide discussion and no one knows nor cares who Paul is.
Leave it out. Aren't trolls supposed to be funny?
We are all posting on a forum about MMA, and myself and plenty of others appreciate that thread. It's relevant to this thread. Troll elsewhere.

His body says:

"HULK SMASH!!!"

His face says:

"Hello sir!!! Would you like to talk about the teachings of our lord and savior Jesus Christ?"

well because the majority of you guys are morons or casuals, and sometimes both - Paul is one of the best posters here and does a great job scouting prospects

well because the majority of you guys are morons or casuals, and sometimes both - Paul is one of the best posters here and does a great job scouting prospects
Dickeater.

@Joe Wong lol what Pavlovich has to do with Ivanov? totally different pasts, totally different styles and even ceilings

Pavlovich is 25 years old, 6'3 russian, undefeated, comes from a Greco-Roman background and is a H2H champ - very well rounded and always fights smart

Ivanov is a soon-to-be 32 years old, 5'11 bulgarian, past his athletic prime (look to his Sambo days of glory) and hasn't looked good recently - mostly brawls into wins

stop embarrassing yourself buddy..
Blagoy is going to be the next star!

His body says:

"HULK SMASH!!!"

His face says:

"Hello sir!!! Would you like to talk about the teachings of our lord and savior Jesus Christ?"

That’s a big ass Morman

Back