Top five 165 lb. fighters

Egészségére!

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who do you think the top 5 fighters would be in a 165 lb division?

Khabib
RDA
Masvidal
Colby
Cerrone

who else?
Pettis? Chiesa? Nate?

Colby looked visibly bigger than robbie so not colby.

Currently (meaning guys who are too big for 155 but very undersized for 170.

1. Jorge
2. RDA
3. Pettis
4. Nate
5. Cerrone

Colby looked visibly bigger than robbie so not colby.

Currently (meaning guys who are too big for 155 but very undersized for 170.

1. Jorge
2. RDA
3. Pettis
4. Nate
5. Cerrone
Damn, Kevin Lee may have wanted that division as badly as anyone and now he can't even crack the top 5 on anyone's list he needs to get himself a head coach FFS.

I mean it would essentially be a division of rejects from 155 and 170. Pettis, RDA, Lee, Cerrone, Perry, Vick, Nate.

Even at 165 I think Ferguson and khabib would beat everyone. Maybe even Poirier.

Nate
Masvidal
Poirier
Ferguson
Khabib

Last edited:
People still over-rating RDA i see. The guy is 1-3 in his last four fights, when will it end?

Damn, Kevin Lee may have wanted that division as badly as anyone and now he can't even crack the top 5 on anyone's list he needs to get himself a head coach FFS.

I think Lee would make the top 5 of a 165 division.

People still over-rating RDA i see. The guy is 1-3 in his last four fights, when will it end?
against who?
most WWs would lose to the people he lost to and he lost those fight due to a significant size disadvantage

Last edited:
I think Lee would make the top 5 of a 165 division.
Out of Khabib, RDA, Cerrone, Askren, Masvidal, Pettis, Nate, Vick, Chiesa and Lee how would you list that top 5 (Not a fan of Chiesa)? I think Lee isn't done but he probably should look into getting a head coach and not just piecing his camps together...

Kevin Lee
James Vick
Paul Felder
Michael Prazeres
Manlet Mike Perry

Who do you think the top 5 fighters would be in a 165 lb division?

Khabib
RDA
Masvidal
Colby
Cerrone

who else?
Pettis? Chiesa? Nate?

the best 165 fighters is fake news. your either the best at 170 or 155. how hard is that to understand.

Back