top Aggressive/Violent Punchers

IT's no denying Wilders has power but lets have him knock some guys out that are actually known to take big shots before we claim him the hardest hitter of combat sports today

Fair enough. But I still stand by my Shannon Briggs pick. That guy could had been so much better than he is. But his power is scary as hell.

Has plenty to do with it. If you rush onto someone with all your weight behind it onto a punch, especially with Hunt being 265 and Manhoef being a heavy hitter, you will get knock out.

This is a common sense fact.
Come on you should know this.

Maybe so, but you cannot argue that Wilder hits hard as f'ck.
lol, "a common sense fact"? Haha:icon_lol::icon_lol: what is that supposed to mean? Agreeable to the 5 senses(which the complex physics and human anatomical anomaly of getting knocked out obviously aren't), and yet empirically supported by evidence from volumes and volumes of experimental data(which this also clearly is not)?:icon_lol:

There's some logical merit to your argument, but the counterarguments would likely walk all over it, especially presented like that :icon_lol:

lol, "a common sense fact"? Haha:icon_lol::icon_lol: what is that supposed to mean? Agreeable to the 5 senses(which the complex physics and human anatomical anomaly of getting knocked out obviously aren't), and yet empirically supported by evidence from volumes and volumes of experimental data(which this also clearly is not)?:icon_lol:

There's some logical merit to your argument, but the counterarguments would likely walk all over it, especially presented like that :icon_lol:

Counter argument from who? Anyone that trains Boxing knows you should not rush with your chin exposed because you add more impact to the punch.

Hunt vs Manhoef, Kimbo vs Seth, Arlovski flying into Fedor's overhand, etc.

My vote goes to Tank Abbott.

tanknelmark.gif

Who are some Lightweights and welterweights that would be on this list

Roman Zentsov, he wasn't very agressive, he was more of a careful stalker, but damn, his outbursts of power against Rizzo and Yvel with barely any time to put weight behind these punches were crazy...

Yup imagine how he would fare considering he only has gas to throw 10 punches per round in boxing against mediocre opposition...

Oh yeah sure, because Carwin's cardio is so much better.

And Briggs lasted 12 rounds against Vitali Klitschko with a broken jaw. I admit Briggs cardio needs work, but loo at the size of that beast. That is why in Boxing the trainers don't like their Boxers getting too muscular.

I really like Maldonado's style and am really looking forward to see what he can do at MW where he should have cut to a while ago

a few that had a flash a fame

Houston Alexander
Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou
Kimbo Slice (cant forget this guy)

manhoef is the most agressive and most violent in mma... dude hes badr hari's training partner watch those 2 guys fights is just violence in its purest form.

Back