top Aggressive/Violent Punchers

knockouts_Johny_Hendricks_Knockouts_Martin_Kampmann_UFC_154.gif

1.gif

jh3.gif

johny-hendricks_charlie-brenneman.gif

that left man. i hope he blasts Ellenberger and gets his Leonidas scream in the camera. Out of all the guys that have come along I would love to see Hendricks ko GSP...and I like GSP. Oh shoot give that left to Diaz and shut him up.

Any man and I mean ANY man who would rush onto Manhoef with his chin exposed swinging all sloppy would get knock the f'ck out. Even prime Mike Tyson. Even Muhammad Ali. That is why there are "no nos" in Boxing. What Hunt did was a major big "no no".

Has nothing to do knocking a guy out that was proven to have a good chin

Now back to your initial point, Wilder has 26 knock outs out of 26 WINS. That is a 100% KO ratio. It doesn't matter how much one wants to hate on the guy or how skeptical one is of him, but one has to have massive power to acquire 26 KOs out of 26 wins in a PRO Boxing match. Cans or not. And btw, the guy he KOed prior (Damon McCreary) has a pretty solid chin and was undefeated.

Are you for real?

Damon McCreary was a fat super MW that had only 1 fight since 2007 and coming off a 2 year lay off just sitting round getting fat

Of all time, tie between Shogun and Wanderlei.

Currently I would have to say Johny Hendricks.

LOL @ Combat sports.

That gif does not prove anything. Manhoef hits extremely hard. He is up there but he is not the hardest hitter in combat sport.

Hardest hitter in combat sport today is between Pro Heavyweight Boxer Deontay Wilder and Shannon Briggs.

just looked at some of their knockouts. they hit hard, sure, but none of them have ever KO'd someone with a chin as good as Hunto's is.

Manhoef is the hardest hitter in all of combat sports imo

melvin-manhoef_paul-slowinski.gif

The guy has dynamite in his gloves

8_Ryo_Kawamura_vs._Melvin_Manhoef_3_medium.gif

IT's no denying Wilders has power but lets have him knock some guys out that are actually known to take big shots before we claim him the hardest hitter of combat sports today

no mention of the legend that is butterbean.and melvin looks like he's about to murder someone every time he fights.some one post the gif of jardine with the rocket boots on.

Vitor and Wand.

Two absolutely terrifying men when they get their pistons moving.

There are lots of others but Aleks comes to mind.

It seems to me that we view the smaller guys (Lawler, Melvin, Hendricks) as the more explosive punchers because they are faster and the motion of the punch is much shorter. Imo the heavyweights aren't getting enough love in this thread. I think JDS might be the most violent puncher of them all. His KO of Werdum is a perfect example

Has nothing to do knocking a guy out that was proven to have a good chin

Has plenty to do with it. If you rush onto someone with all your weight behind it onto a punch, especially with Hunt being 265 and Manhoef being a heavy hitter, you will get knock out.

This is a common sense fact. Come on you should know this.

Are you for real?

Damon McCreary was a fat super MW that had only 1 fight since 2007 and coming off a 2 year lay off just sitting round getting fat

Maybe so, but you cannot argue that Wilder hits hard as f'ck.

just looked at some of their knockouts. they hit hard, sure, but none of them have ever KO'd someone with a chin as good as Hunto's is.

Manhoef is the hardest hitter in all of combat sports imo.

Not a smart argument. Hunt rushed onto Manhoef with all his weight behind that punch. That intensified the punch greatly. This is common knowledge.

Manhoef does not hit harder than the Klitschkos or Shannon Briggs. You obviously have never watch a Boxing match in your life.

Fedor
Hendricks
Hunt
Manhoef
JDS
Hendo
Vovchanchyn
Semtex
Kharitonov

...Diaz? :icon_chee

Back