top Aggressive/Violent Punchers

That was pretty bad, but knocking jardines block off will forever be in my mind. Would post gif but on a cell phone

jardinehouston02gif.gif

wanderiel(pride), fedor(afflication), shogun rua, melvin, rampage (pride), chuck liddell, chris leben(kinda), and for the person who posted the GIF of Hendo knocking out Wanderiel at pride 32 i believe, people tend to forget that wanderiel had a 100 degrees plus temperature for the fight but decided to still fight hendo.

hardest hitter in combat sports, bar none.

2janq08.jpg

LOL @ Combat sports.

That gif does not prove anything. Manhoef hits extremely hard. He is up there but he is not the hardest hitter in combat sport.

Hardest hitter in combat sport today is between Pro Heavyweight Boxer Deontay Wilder and Shannon Briggs.

Lavar Johnson deserves a mention. The guy hits like Nick Diaz on a bong.

Both the Melvins - Melvin Guillard and Melvin Manhoef.

LOL @ Combat sports.

That gif does not prove anything. Manhoef hits extremely hard. He is up there but he is not the hardest hitter in combat sport.

Hardest hitter in combat sport today is between Pro Heavyweight Boxer Deontay Wilder and Shannon Briggs.

images

jesus

Brian Foster is one of the most aggressive guys I've ever seen. He comes at you throwing bombs and mixes in takedowns as well

LOL @ Combat sports.

No saying I agree with that Manhoef stuff,but how many guy's has Wilder even knocked out that where even known to have a good chin?

That freakdshow is so overrrated it's not even funny

No saying I agree with that Manhoef stuff,but how many guy's has Wilder even knocked out that where even known to have a good chin?

That freakdshow is so overrrated it's not even funny

Any man and I mean ANY man who would rush onto Manhoef with his chin exposed swinging all sloppy would get knock the f'ck out. Even prime Mike Tyson. Even Muhammad Ali. That is why there are "no nos" in Boxing. What Hunt did was a major big "no no".

Now back to your initial point, Wilder has 26 knock outs out of 26 WINS. That is a 100% KO ratio. It doesn't matter how much one wants to hate on the guy or how skeptical one is of him, but one has to have massive power to acquire 26 KOs out of 26 wins in a PRO Boxing match. Cans or not. And btw, the guy he KOed prior (Damon McCreary) has a pretty solid chin and was undefeated.

Back