Top 5 worthless OT posters for the week of 8-3-03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by chiapet
g thanx, im still waiting slut

waiting for your chiahead brain to grow?

holy shit, that was fuckin great. got anymore?

holy shit, that was fuckin great. got anymore?

Chia, even if everything you said about karebear was true, I would still rather have her around, then you.

Originally posted by hesatool
Chia, even if everything you said about karebear was true, I would still rather have her around, then you.

half of the time he doesn't even make sense.

That's a pretty good list.

Chiapet, are you just trying to get on the list for next week?

Originally posted by Koulatich FS
That's a pretty good list.

Chiapet, are you just trying to get on the list for next week?

my guess is he's trying to forget he's a pathetic loser in real life so he's trying very hard to be "Mr Tough Guy" on the internet. emphasis on trying.

my guess is he's trying to forget he's a pathetic loser in real life so he's trying very hard to be "Mr Tough Guy" on the internet. emphasis on trying.

He may be trying but hes not doing a very good job at it

thats fine tool.
koulatich, shut the fuck up newb
karebear, you bore the shit out of me and many others.

You've been on Sherdog like 10 minutes more than I have. And I'm pretty sure unintelligent posting, not post-count are what makes someone a noob. So... STFU NOOB.

thats fine tool.
koulatich, shut the fuck up newb
karebear, you bore the shit out of me and many others.

i think i hurt his e-feelings

Obviously she doesn't since you're giving her so much attention

eric-yecny and koulatich are a nice example of people "riding your ass trying to get recognition". i state my opinion, thats all.

eric-yecny and koulatich are a nice example of people "riding your ass trying to get recognition". i state my opinion, thats all.

Whose ass am I riding?

I was just making fun of you because you're a :eek::eek::eek:.

Originally posted by Koulatich FS
You've been on Sherdog like 10 minutes more than I have. And I'm pretty sure unintelligent posting, not post-count are what makes someone a noob. So... STFU NOOB.
not really, check out my ppd fuckaa

why do i need recognition? its the fucking internet, its not like its actual people being friends or something.

I'm so honored to have made this list so early in my recent participation of this forum. I'd like to take this time and thank all those that deemed me worthless. It's hard work trying to keep up with a bunch of brainiacs such as yourselves. I consider it a privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back