Top 5 worthless OT posters for the week of 8-3-03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Shaolin-ChuteBoxer
Was he like this when he was SEXYBEAST or this this something new?

truth be told, im not really sure. i dont remember him much, but then again, i didnt visit the OT frequently for quite a while...but seeing as he was banned, id say he was always a mental giant.

Originally posted by Blown&Injected
Why should I it's like playing chess w/ a paraplegic, and your one to talk tell me again how long have you been around this place?

why would a paraplegic have trouble with chess?

goddamn waste.

too bad your mother didn't scrape to the left with the coat hanger.

Blown&Injected I have a serious flare up of herpes thats given me more laughs then you.

RC, you are the biggest whore in OT. Me and my mexican gangster friends are going to cross the US Canadian border on one of those NAFTA trucks, track you down and stab you as many times as your post count. It won't be hard tracking you down. You've given way too much info on yor workplace and such.

Originally posted by Scarface
RC, you are the biggest whore in OT. Me and my mexican gangster friends are going to cross the US Canadian border on one of those NAFTA trucks, track you down and stab you as many times as your post count. It won't be hard tracking you down. You've given way too much info on yor workplace and such.

You just have to take a flight to the airport in Fredericton, walk up to the Avis counter...look for the fat fuck and begin stabbing.

Originally posted by karebear
who the fuck are you? and could you kindly get out of my ass.
yeah, just as soon as you get into a huge car accident and fuckin die.
"your a fucking ugly bitch. i wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood" - Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
go fuck yourself

Originally posted by chiapet
yeah, just as soon as you get into a huge car accident and fuckin die.
"your a fucking ugly bitch. i wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood" - Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)
go fuck yourself

you have some serious issues. plus you're so insignificant that i have no freaking clue who you are. so why don't you do me a favor and go play in some heavy traffic.

Karebear you attract hate from all the unknowns

shut the fuck up and get raped. ya dirty bitch

Originally posted by Shaolin-ChuteBoxer
Karebear you attract hate from all the unknowns

they're all trying to ride my ass for status, unaware that it's not gonna work.

shut the fuck up and get raped. ya dirty bitch

that was a sad attempt at a flame.

Yeah it's a pretty newbie thing to do

Originally posted by karebear
they're all trying to ride my ass for status, unaware that it's not gonna work.

Yeah, that's so, like, 6 months ago.

speakin of riding your ass, i hope that "desprit for a sloppy fuck" boyfriend/husband of yours is taking care of your little accident cuz you sure as hell spend more time on this site than you do with it. he'll thankyou later on...

You guys have your expectations set too high if you think someone with the name of "chiapet" is going to deliver quality entertainment.

English isn't your first language huh?

speakin of riding your ass, i hope that "desprit for a sloppy fuck" boyfriend/husband of yours is taking care of your little accident cuz you sure as hell spend more time on this site than you do with it. he'll thankyou later on...

translation anyone. i don't speak stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back