Top 5 worthless OT posters for the week of 8-3-03

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limiting the field to 5 choices is tough. There's a lot of competition here for those spots.

Even if there were only two choices, though, I don't see how brat didn't qualify.

Originally posted by chiapet
karebear want on the list dude, recalculate..

who the fuck are you? and could you kindly get out of my ass.

Originally posted by Iron Angel
Limiting the field to 5 choices is tough. There's a lot of competition here for those spots.

Even if there were only two choices, though, I don't see how brat didn't qualify.

ill let brat slide this week, mostly due to the fact that, while unintentional, his "my thoughts..." thread led to the massive anal gang bang on RITF.

nothings says "entertainment" like a gangbag.

Originally posted by karebear
who the fuck are you? and could you kindly get out of my ass.

but its such a fun tourist attraction, like the mammoth caves

Originally posted by Iron Angel

That's why it's prestigious. It's hard to get on that list. I'm just not gonna throw up some flash in the pan name, that trolls for one day.

TODAY ....today ...

I FEEL ... feel ...

LIKE THE LUCKIEST .....luckiest ....

PERSON .... person ....

IN THE WORLD ... in the world ....

Originally posted by RCCOLA
TODAY ....today ...

I FEEL ... feel ...

PERSON .... person ....

i'm reading your post, i feel my mouth forming into the shape of a smile as i realize you are referencing something in a humorous manner for the very first time, and then it goes away in an instant as you manage to fuck this up as well. nice job.

Originally posted by ruffneck119
I have no clue but, there is no doubt in my mind that Abril is Chewbaca.

This is GOLD

TODAY ....today ...

I FEEL ... feel ...

PERSON .... person ....

way to fuck up one of the best speeches in american history dumbass...but i bet you can recite vince mcmahon's entire dialogue from last week's RAW word for word.

That's some crappy soda.

TODAY ....today ...

I FEEL ... feel ...

PERSON .... person ....

you are a total fuck up. i hope lou gehrigs zombie kills you and eats your brai...waitaminute, nevermind...

Originally posted by animal mother
uh...is everyone forgetting that blown&injected has a "bitch list" in his sig? for those of you who've been around long enough, you know what kind of horrible precedent that has. now add to this the fact that all on his list are infinitely more intelligent and much better posters and you have a guy who at least merits a mention. and i haven't even included his horrible posts...wait, i just did.

HA,HA,HA..............
I new it would be just a short time before monkeyboy chimed in with his juvenile penis envying posting capabilities, god damm you follow me around worse than a bad case of jock itch.

Dont you have somthing better to do like posting on the short bus flunkie forum for poo-mashers.

Go away snowflake, your giving me hemroids!

Trajen or what ever you call your self, you have no idea what your talking about so why don't you go ahead and go finish milking animalmothers cunt, you seem to hang around there enough.....

Originally posted by Blown&Injected
HA,HA,HA..............
I new it would be just a short time before monkeyboy chimed in with his juvenile penis envying posting capabilities, god damm you follow me around worse than a bad case of jock itch.

Dont you have somthing better to do like posting on the short bus flunkie forum for poo-mashers.

Go away snowflake, your giving me hemroids!

Trajen or what ever you call your self, you have no idea what your talking about so why don't you go ahead and go finish milking animalmothers cunt, you seem to hang around there enough.....

these types of "flames" weren't funny during the hojak administration and they are just pitiful now. try one, just one, without a penis reference and two bad metaphors. try putting a little thought into your posts before you just start mindlessly mashing away at the keys and trying to fill your dirty word quota. still waiting for you to make me laugh just once. come on, i know you can do it.

Look in the mirror, that will make you laugh! It sure made the donkey laugh(I mean your mom).

Look in the mirror, that will make you laugh! It sure made the donkey laugh(I mean your mom).

good lord, youre not even trying are you?

Originally posted by animal mother
these types of "flames" weren't funny during the hojak administration and they are just pitiful now. try one, just one, without a penis reference and two bad metaphors. try putting a little thought into your posts before you just start mindlessly mashing away at the keys and trying to fill your dirty word quota. still waiting for you to make me laugh just once. come on, i know you can do it.

Originally posted by rEmY3030
good lord, youre not even trying are you?

Why should I it's like playing chess w/ a paraplegic, and your one to talk tell me again how long have you been around this place?

Why should I it's like playing chess w/ a paraplegic, and your one to talk tell me again how long have you been around this place?

lol...yes, your far superior tenure makes up for the fact that your a fucking idiot. congrats.

Originally posted by CuseMMA

Another one from the retard family shows up, didn't see that one coming:D

Another one from the retard family shows up, didn't see that one coming:D
Quick, put him in your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back