TOP 5 UFC Fighters who aged well

iLikeBirds

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
5 - Demian Maia
In a few months, Damien Meier will turn 38 years of age, but as of now, after dropping to WW, with a 6-2 record, he looks like an young and skilled prospect, hungry and dominant, having dominant wins over the likes of DHK, Ryan LaFlare, RIck Story and Jon Fitch.
demianmaia-rickstory-ufcrio3.jpg

4 - Vitor Belfort
Despiste his recent loss againt The Chris, Vitor Belfort looks amazing for a 38 years old daddy. When he's not shaving his mohawk, he's anihhilating the likes of Luke Rockhold, Dan Henderson and Mike Bisping.
images

3 - Andre Arlovski
images

2 - Anderson Silva
The Spider started his UFC run at 31, and dominated the sport till his 37, and even now, at the age of 40, he's considered one of the most dangerous guys ever.
silva1return-432x288.jpg

1 - Fabrizio Werdum
He destroyed Fedor and Velasquez. Period. And he's only 38.
hi-res-9ac04015e3d390837373d2da5c727939_crop_north.jpg

images

why no line for AA's accomplishments?

Anderson Silva? Of course he aged well, do you know what effects steroids have on the body of a man? It's not all about balls shrinking.

lawler ftw. Has been around what seems like forever and then came back to the ufc and got his skills together and is a killer.

Gdamn, Randy was the Heavy Weight champion at age 44.

Demian Maia had a dominant win over DHK? Come on now... he defended every takedown until he had a muscle spasm. I still await for DHK to avenge that loss.

But Yoel Romero hasn't done too bad, or Jacare for that matter.

Anderson Silva? Of course he aged well, do you know what effects steroids have on the body of a man? It's not all about balls shrinking.

He PEDDED only because of his broken leg.

His 16-0 run is legit. Go out.

Well well well... I know what you're after here but there is one answer you should be looking for.

00akiyamasilver.png~original

How are you gonna talk about great old fighters without mentioning Couture or Hendo? Wtf?

He PEDDED only because of his broken leg.

His 16-0 run is legit. Go out.

That's some BR bullshit, everyone knows that the delay between his fight and leg recovery was enough to cycle, plus the types of steroids he took wasn't to help recovery at all.

No mention of Randy?

Also, everyone laments the rapid decline of Chuck Liddell, but the man held onto the LHW belt until he was 37. The fact that he continued to fight on well past his prime doesn't discount the fact that he was fighting at a top level for several years past when most fighters are declining.

4 out of 5 guys are Brazilians, gee I wonder why. *Looks at TS avatar*

With Andersteroid Silvinjection and ViTrTor BelforTrT

Its easy when you face fat tim sylvia and gabe gonzaga
2007 Couture would get steamrolled by AA and Werdoom

Bullshit, don't make excuses for making a "who aged well thread" then omit Randy "The Natural" Couture.

Its easy when you face fat tim sylvia and gabe gonzaga
2007 Couture would get steamrolled by AA and Werdoom

Well there's a big fucking difference between your mid 30s and your mid 40s

hmmmm I wonder why some look so well...

I guess it doesn't matter if they age well by questionable means.

Werdum and Arlovski, hell, maybe even Mir if he takes the next fight. Maia has been thrown a bone to get back on the horse with Yakovlev, LaFlare.

Back