Top 5 scary horror movies

JOEYAKING420

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
[YT]4mNZMAUTBaQ[/YT]

Top 5 horror movies from this list (research for youtube channel)

Halloween 1& 2
Friday the 13th parts 2 & part 3
Nightmare on elm street
Fright night
Texas chainsaw 1& 2
House of a 1000 corpses
Devils rejects
Hellraiser
The exorcist
Saw
The hills have eyes (both)

Just make your own top 5 list and will just compile the #s later and will add video in here if use would like to see it . If their is a movie not on the list and you want to be on there then just put them in ( ) & If I see enough will add them in to

Last edited:
Dawn of the Dead 2004
Saw 1
Nightmare on Elm Street 4
Nightmare on Elm Street 3 (cause I like Freddy's twisted humor)
28 Weeks Later

Love Alien and Aliens but dont classify them in the same group. Not that type of "horror" horror. Sci-fi horror

exorcist 3
orphanage
the shining

Wow, I'm daft.

NOES was scary as a kid, but I can't take those movies seriously anymore.

I saw IT the other day, just for old time sake, and it was a drama. The killer clown is no longer horrifying to me.

Thank you for accepting the challenge. IT isn't scary at all.

Anyone else as bold to revisit?

exorcist 3
orphanage
the shining
Def good movies! But I just want to know what everyone's top 5 outta that list and honorable mention at end then I will do the math and make a top 5 video for use see who won lol

( The Thing )
( JAWS )
The Exorcist
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Halloween

If I had to pick 2 more from the list provided

Hellraiser
Nightmare on Elm Street

The Road
Dawn of the Dead
28 Days Later
Alien
The Shinning
---
Session 9
Event Horizon
Jacob's Ladder
30 Days of Night

Last edited:
Never even thought of jaws really lol good one! & never really liked the thing I guess lol

Confused-GIF_2.gif

In no order

A Nightmare on Elm St.

Fright Night

It Follows

The House of the Devil

SCREAM

1. Halloween
2. NOES
3. Exorcist
4. Hellraiser
5. F13

my favorite horror movies, I tried to focus on ones in the 2000s, but I simply can't leave out the thing:

-"the thing"

-"insidious 1 & 3"

-Halloween

-The Crazies and The Descent tied for me

Also will probably get some controversy for this, but I hate The Exorcist I find it quite boring and I know its a classic, but it just doesn't do it for me.

The Road
Dawn of the Dead
28 Days Later
Alien
The Shinning
---
Session 9
Event Horizon
Jacob's Ladder
30 Days of Night

Event Horizon.....Really??

That was a lame ass sci-fi movie that turned into a stupid religious movie in the last half hour. It was actually decent until warping through space somehow turned a ship evil. Don't waste your time with this movie.

That was a lame ass sci-fi movie that turned into a stupid religious movie in the last half hour. It was actually decent until warping through space somehow turned a ship evil. Don't waste your time with this movie.

To be fair, I haven't seen it in over a decade, I just opened up my IMDB page and looked at my top Horror ratings. From what I recall it was cool, the subtle type of horror that I enjoy, not the mindless slasher stuff.

Jeepers creepers is class

love the Saw series and Wrong turn series

That was a lame ass sci-fi movie that turned into a stupid religious movie in the last half hour. It was actually decent until warping through space somehow turned a ship evil.

You're killing me bro. Event Horizon is the tits. And the ship warped into hell, of course it's gonna have problems afterwards. It's like if your car warped into Detroit or something

Only thing that even phased me a little as a kid was The Omen and the Tales from the Crypt series on HBO. Creepshow was another decent one I suppose.

I don't usually think any of these movies are scary. But Candyman and exorcist both fucked with my head as a kid and recently The Conjuring and Sinister are the only 2 horror movies the past 10 years to kind of scare me.

You're killing me bro. Event Horizon is the tits. And the ship warped into hell, of course it's gonna have problems afterwards. It's like if your car warped into Detroit or something

qft

Back