Top 5 saltwater crocs ever (recorded)

Komodo Dragons have been known to snatch children and babies, the only way to kill an adult human is by biting their ankle or leg and letting them die from infection. They are quick as hell though!

and how about this beast.. rip to that guy theres a video dedicated to him. They found most of his limbs just chilling inside the crock with his face ripped apart.
croc-with-hand46bdb7.jpg

RIP STEVE IRWIN. Insane dealing with AGRO, he knew what he was doing though based on Croc Movements.
[YT]6q7vNOK26Cc[/YT]

took forever to find but i found it! RIP Hendri Coetzee
[YT]YGDU8aSZLbE[/YT]

Wow those Aussies have balls of steel. I wouldn't get anywhere near the water.

Hard to make out but I thought they showed the moment Hendri Coetzee was taken out of the kayak in a long distance shot.

Supposedly a 28 foot croc shot by a hunter in Queensland, Australia in 1957.

p0odjiN.jpg

were they using a bazooka !?

what kind of rifle could even pierce that armour.

Komodo Dragons have been known to snatch children and babies, the only way to kill an adult human is by biting their ankle or leg and letting them die from infection. They are quick as hell though!

and how about this beast.. rip to that guy theres a video dedicated to him. They found most of his limbs just chilling inside the crock with his face ripped apart.
croc-with-hand46bdb7.jpg

Komodo dragons have taken adults it's just not very common. Also they are actually venomous and that is the main catalyst for them killing prey. The bacterial infections are secondary.

Komodo dragons have taken adults it's just not very common. Also they are actually venomous and that is the main catalyst for them killing prey. The bacterial infections are secondary.

recently debunked. New research shows they do in fact use venom, delivered via ducts in between their teeth.

I am pretty sure the crocs in Africa are going to be Niles. Madagascar gets some salties, as does the eastern coast in the south, but I know Gustave was a nile croc.

That is a badass pic of the salty eating what looks to be a juvenile bull shark

recently debunked. New research shows they do in fact use venom, delivered via ducts in between their teeth.

Uhh. That's exactly what I said? The bacterial infections are secondary.

The research came out in 08 by doing hi res imaging in the UK on a dead dragon.

I saw this thread few days ago and thought it would be MEH and didn't click it. I apologise. It's an interesting read.

I remember reading that juvenile male elephants who don't have an older male to keep them from running amok will kill rhinos and hippos.

This is true. Young male elephants like all animals needs to be taught hierarchy and do and don't. But them being biggest land animal and all, if not taught, they will just cause destruction.

I believe there was a documentary about this. Two kid male elephants and one kid female elephant. Family was killed and they were relocated to help save them. Eventually they grew up with the Alpha male getting laid and the Beta frustrated about not getting any from that one female. The "Beta" went on a rampage and killed Rhinos and Hippos. I think in one case, he was trying to rape the Rhino and indirectly cause it's death.

Elephant guns were popular back then.

MusterX's second post relating to that pic mentioned a .300 magnum bullet...

searched it to see. i thought it was a magnum pistol at first and i thought to myself, maybe the pistols were better back in the day.

turned out to be one of these big mofo bullets

pix523267036.jpg

Uhh. That's exactly what I said? The bacterial infections are secondary.

The research came out in 08 by doing hi res imaging in the UK on a dead dragon.

ha, my bad..I was multiposting several threads at once. Sholuldve known better than to doubt Da Gabe.

MusterX's second post relating to that pic mentioned a .300 magnum bullet...

searched it to see. i thought it was a magnum pistol at first and i thought to myself, maybe the pistols were better back in the day.

turned out to be one of these big mofo bullets

pix523267036.jpg
how many to kill this
3395401-1434274787-deino.jpg

e1f588834276143f0c863d06795932e2.jpg

these guys seriously got death wishes doing shit like this.

lol. its a shot from primeval...

Last edited:
how many to kill this
3395401-1434274787-deino.jpg

Probably not that many. A lot of weight estimates put a T-Rex about the same as an african elephant 7ish tons. The estimates for the weight of that croc are 8-9 tons. If the elephants can go down in 1 shot I doubt it would take much more to do the same to the dinosaur croc.

Originally they thought those dino crocs were 50 ft long but now they think upper 30s.

Cool thread! There are some massive ones in the Northern Territory, Aus.

You can go your whole life and never see a shark - but go there and Crocs are everywhere!

Man, that would be a hell of a sight to see, at least for me.

It's different when it's on TV, I still think it's pretty cool but in person, it would be just awesome, especially for me because I love crocs and sharks and stuff.

I really want to go cage diving and see great whites gliding around, that's on my bucket list for sure. I NEED to do that one day.

Back