Top 5 saltwater crocs ever (recorded)

Crocs are awesome, but in Africa a bull Hippo rules all in the water.
Bull or not, all games end when the true Boss approach

[YT]vOMFxpeNuBY[/YT]

Best part is that he's even being gentle at begin like "bitches please, i will eat that fucking little grass on the other side anyway, in a way or another" :icon_chee

Lolong was a boss.

RIP in peace

Supposedly a 28 foot croc shot by a hunter in Queensland, Australia in 1957.

p0odjiN.jpg
Here is the story behind the photo. It has been contested that it wasn't 28 feet but rather more like 23 feet but that it would be the largest croc ever seen.

that's dinosucas. and girth over length:icon_idea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinosuchus

When you think about the mammoth crocodiles that are out there you can easily imagine them as close ancestors to dinosaurs. It does not seem so far fetched.

[YT]vOMFxpeNuBY[/YT]

Best part is that he's even being gentle at begin like "bitches please, i will eat that fucking little grass on the other side anyway, in a way or another" :icon_chee

I remember reading that juvenile male elephants who don't have an older male to keep them from running amok will kill rhinos and hippos.

Surely not giant as other crocs, but this video ever impressed me for whatever reason... from 1:15

[YT]9GVPqeuS_UU[/YT]

I like that croc eating a shark. Take that bitches thats what you get for attacking people that scuba dive you arent the alpha predators afterall.

Large Crocodiles will often walk into a pride and take a kill. It depends on how badly they want the meal. When they do it, no fucks are given.

The will mess with tigers less often

[YT]vOMFxpeNuBY[/YT]

For sure, I only omitted them cuz they only occasionally spend time in water. A pissed off bull Elephant in musk is the most terrifying creature on land. Bar none.

Anyone every watch that documentary on people who get snatched up by Nile Crocodiles? three friend sent out to document all the killings in this one area and one of the guys rafting in the back got taken out and everyone saw it.. Just straight up snatched the guy and took him down low that was it. Kind of made me realize how scary those freaking things are.

Anyone every watch that documentary on people who get snatched up by Nile Crocodiles? three friend sent out to document all the killings in this one area and one of the guys rafting in the back got taken out and everyone saw it.. Just straight up snatched the guy and took him down low that was it. Kind of made me realize how scary those freaking things are.

what's the name of that doc? It sounds like something I want to watch.

took forever to find but i found it! RIP Hendri Coetzee
[YT]YGDU8aSZLbE[/YT]

Thanks for linking that! Watching it right now. You can see the shock on their faces and hear it in their voices when they discuss that it could have taken any of them. They had a 1/3 chance of being eaten on that trip. Not good odds.

I also love it when they set up their crocodile trap and have to deal with a hippo, the animal that kills the most humans in Africa. They're just surrounded by fierce creatures. Not to mention poisonous snakes and bugs with disease. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be in the middle of hostile wilderness like that.

It made me wonder how many animals prey on humans, so I found this (link):

Several animals can and do prey on humans. To reassure readers and promote conservation efforts, many sources state that these animals only do so when they are hungry and there is nothing else available, but this isn't always the case. Animals that have been reported to attack humans for food include three of the four big cats (lion, tiger, and leopard; jaguars are not known to eat people, but will attack them if disturbed), the American Black Bear, the polar bear (world's largest land predator), wolves (especially the Grey Wolf), jackals, large crocodiles and alligators (especially the saltwater and Nile crocodile), large sharks (especially the great white shark, tiger shark, and bull shark), and the Komodo dragon.

The most lethal predators of humans are tigers and saltwater crocodiles. The Champawat tiger, a female Bengal tiger shot in 1907, was responsible for over 400 documented deaths in Nepal and India before she was shot by Jim Corbett. One saltwater crocodile, Gustave, a 20 foot (6 meter) Nile crocodile living in Burundi, Africa, has been rumored to have killed over 300 people. Although this figure is exaggerated, the crocodile has probably killed at least 100.

Last edited:
Thanks for linking that! Watching it right now. You can see the shock on their faces and hear it in their voices when they discuss that it could have taken any of them. They had a 1/3 chance of being eaten on that trip. Not good odds.

I also love it when they set up their crocodile trap and have to deal with a hippo, the animal that kills the most humans in Africa. They're just surrounded by fierce creatures. Not to mention poisonous snakes and bugs with disease. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be in the middle of hostile wilderness like that.

It made me wonder how many animals prey on humans, so I found this (link):

He left out Mountain Lions. Though in most cases with big cats its usually a broken tooth. As was the case in most of the Tiger and Leopard attacks in the book Maneaters of Kumao, where the above mentioned Champawat tiger was from.
Also left out hyena. They actually do a lot of hunting.

Interesting on Jackal and Komodo Dragon I'd never heard of them preying on humans. I'll have to look that up.

Back