Top 5 saltwater crocs ever (recorded)

He even looks like he is laughing at them trying to set a trap, "That all you got bro!"

haha, i can just imagine him chilling out with some sunglasses and a cigar laughing at their futile attempts. Gustave is a bad motherfucker.

Supposedly a 28 foot croc shot by a hunter in Queensland, Australia in 1957.

p0odjiN.jpg

that's dinosucas. and girth over length:icon_idea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deinosuchus

I remember watching a documentary on Gustave, they tried to catch him, motherfucker is smart as fuck.. shit is scary lol

I watched it also it was very well done, you don't really comprehend how big he is until you see him next to other crocs

Damn Brutus,

I hate it when they did not free lolong campaign I tried to make an internet campaign to free him I got called heartless and stupid by other people claiming that it will just endanger more lives when released considering it already killed a few children.

Man those "think of the Children" folks are really annoying.

never mind the children, save the crocs!

everywhere I go, I see kids everywhere but never a croc. Who needs more saving??

Crocodiles are fucking insane. I remember the documentary about the capture of Lolong and watching those crazy dudes go looking for this giant monster at night in long, short canoe-like vessels that would get ripped apart by any decent sized croc, let alone that monstrous Lolong.

haha holy shit
3395401-1434274787-deino.jpg

REP_DEINOSUCHUS_SK4_GASTON.jpg

we are so blessed to live in the sissiest period in earth's history.

Lmao, for sure, for sure. Eternally grateful that the largest crocs (and variants of other top predators) of today are the small and moderate sized cousins of the monsters who competed with fucking dinosaurs.

Now I wanna see 20 untrained strongmen take that on.

Man, Cassius ain't so bad. He's actually the World's Largest Crocodile in Captivity, Green Island, Australia.

Docile mofo. I thought he'd be mean enough to make medicine sick.

haha holy shit
3395401-1434274787-deino.jpg

REP_DEINOSUCHUS_SK4_GASTON.jpg

we are so blessed to live in the sissiest period in earth's history.

In the animal kingdom you are correct, but we have other problems.

This guy is just as scary.

th

th

#5 and #2 are not Saltwater crocodiles. They are Nile crocodiles.

But yes they are incredibly impressive animals.

lol

A T-Rex would fuck a Croc up bad -as is, fucking Lions hand Crocs their ass on the regular. Even steal food from them.

this thread reminds me of one of the many things that I would neva eva dew. swim in any body of water in Australia to include "swimming pools"

this thread reminds me of one of the many things that I would neva eva dew. swim in any body of water in Australia to include "swimming pools"

Any country that could produce Demoness is a good place to avoid..

Back