Top 5 most annoying tv characters

AxfV9.jpg

I don't care if the shows fake or not I still hate that bitch.

Kid on Two and a half men
Wife on breaking bad

I don't really have any others that I care about enough. I hate the show two and a half men, I just can't see why it was so loved by everyone. That kid though.. Id slit his throat with a smile. Id be in psychopath mode.

1. Michonne
2. Debra Morgan
3. Skylar White
4. Catarl
5. Andy from the Office these last few seasons.

Having a Sopranos marathon, that AJ must be prove there are limits to parents love for their children. Meadow is fucking hot though, even season 2 Chubby meadow.

Malcom in the Middle's mother?

Self righteous bitch.

The skinny guy from The Big Bang Theory
Have only seen Miley Cyrus act for like 15 minutes, but she's annoying as hell
Normad Chad (not a character)
The dead terrorist puppet
-

Having a Sopranos marathon, that AJ must be prove there are limits to parents love for their children. Meadow is fucking hot though, even season 2 Chubby meadow.

Meadow is more annoying than AJ by far.
She may be hot, but AJ's scenes are comedy.

and laughing at AJ is an actual possibility :redface:

goat annoying character is Lisa Simpson

Good call. Lisa is actually so annoying that it makes me like The Simpsons less.

Cannot stand Phoebe from friends either. She isn't as bad as Lisa but both have some similarities.

* Skyler White(Breaking Bad)
* Ruth Fisher(Six Feet Under)
* Marcy D'Arcy(Married With Children)
* Felicia "Snoop" Pearson(The Wire)
* Maria LaGuerta(Dexter)

Yeah but Nick Sobotka's gf had a really great pair of tits.

Was rewatching the Wire yesterday, and came across that episode where she shows off those tits.
And yes, they are spectacular!

Forgot to mention Marge Simpson. Can there be another annoying bitch as annoying as this bitch? And what the fuck is it with everyone treating hr as some sex symbol? Fugliest cartoon bitch IMO.
maxresdefault.jpg

The WORST

That's it, I have to rewatch The Walking Dead. I see several people disliking her but I do not remember her at all.

Also: never liked Roseanne and the entire cast from NCIS (really don't like anybody from that show).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back