TOP 5 hairline in the UFC?

4 pages and no DC what in the fuck man

Daniel_Cormier-727x727.dammresize.360.360.high.66.jpg

I'm 26 and starting to recede. What do I do about this Louis?

Make the choice. Fight a losing a battle by delaying the inevitable, or free yourself and shave it once and for all. Whatever you do, don't be like John Travolta.

Make the choice. Fight a losing a battle by delaying the inevitable, or free yourself and shave it once and for all. Whatever you do, don't be like John Travolta.

Mine is is like this guys, but not as far back yet.

Hairstyles_For_Men_with_Receding_Hairline.jpg

All my uncles receded a bit too, but then it stopped and their hair has been them same since. I'll ride this shit out for a few more years and see what happens. Hair is a strange thing.

Pretty sure he knows he's going bald...read the caption:

Yeah. This is what I'm saying. All my uncles receded, but only to the point of where Luke is at in that pic and they're all 55ish. Maybe my hair future isn't too too bad after all.

Sherdog is a strange place.

Yeah. This is what I'm saying. All my uncles receded, but only to the point of where Luke is at in that pic and they're all 55ish. Maybe my hair future isn't too too bad after all.

Sherdog is a strange place.

This is entirely possible too. Some people will recede to a Norwood II or III then stabilize for pretty much the rest of their lives, in which case you don't have to worry about it at all. It'll just look like a widow's peak somewhat. However you'll have to go see a trichologist to map out your follicles in order to know how far on the Norwood scale you're likely to go.

We've had best physique and best hairline now, I predict tomorrow we'll have "Best male ass in the ufc"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back