TOP 5 hairline in the UFC?

how do you guys notice this type of shit? like you are watching fights or examining their hair lines ? lmao...

Why not both? A part of being a great physical specimen is having great hair follicle health.

some guys i think look horrible when they're balding and decide to shave their head. some guys have weird head-shapes and sometimes it's better to just cut it real short instead of actually shaving it.

damn, that sounded kind of gay lol.

No I actually know exactly what you're talking about. I get it.

some guys i think look horrible when they're balding and decide to shave their head. some guys have weird head-shapes and sometimes it's better to just cut it real short instead of actually shaving it.

damn, that sounded kind of gay lol.

Like JDS. He actually looks better with what little he can grow.

maxresdefault.jpg

this thread is so gay. who cares about a fighter's hairline?

Always thought Fancy Hair Conor had an epic look. Alpha and aristocratic.

20150711095524_GettyImages480454692.JPG

20150711095525_GettyImages480458926.JPG

McGregor-Mendes-Face-Off-UFC-189.png

Asians bro.

Machida has great hair. This motherfucker

Women don't count. Women have much lower dihydrotestosterone levels, which is the main cause of follicle miniaturization in men. Most women have full heads of hair way past 40. It is expected.
Bro did you just assume her gender?

U PC, Bro?

Are you my soul mate?

Michael Bisping has great hair. Mike Pyle is around 40 and has solid hair game. UFC hater Cung Le has great hair, Mark Hunt has great hair. Mike Brown, Werdum and Maia don't look like they're going bald any time soon. Florian is retired, but his hair game is on point.

And of course, Henry Cejudo. He might have lost the fight against Mighty Mouse but he definitely won on the hair genetics. Mighty Mouse has P4P the worst hair in UFC. Norwood V in his early 20s.

Oh and Luke Thomas might be a donk, but he's got good hair.

I F*CKING CARE, OKAY?

I'm 26 and starting to recede. What do I do about this Louis?

Abu Schaubi

The guy has no forehead

Back