TOP 5 hairline in the UFC?

hair_replacement_therapy.jpg

Should make a thread where you have to post pics of fighters that fit each number on the Norwood scale. Like "Randy Couture -- Norwood 6 (posts pic of Randy with a modified 6 where he had a ridiculous tuft where his widow's peak used to be but was completely smooth everywhere else on top)."

Should make a thread where you have to post pics of fighters that fit each number on the Norwood scale. Like "Randy Couture -- Norwood 6 (posts pic of Randy with a modified 6 where he had a ridiculous tuft where his widow's peak used to be but was completely smooth everywhere else on top)."
I'm pretty sure Louis already has. I remember a thread where he analysed MM and a few others haha.

Too much effort, not enough drama. Will probably get wastelanded.

Are you losing your hair, man? Its rough but I feel like its not as big of a deal as some people make of it. The trick is just don't hold on with major bald spots. Just shave it.

some guys i think look horrible when they're balding and decide to shave their head. some guys have weird head-shapes and sometimes it's better to just cut it real short instead of actually shaving it.

damn, that sounded kind of gay lol.

Bas keeps telling people that he shaved his head one day, went in the pool, came out and it was all dry, so he decided to never grew it back.

That was utter BS. Bas shaved his head cause he was going bald before turning 30.

5. ubereem, chemically enhanced

Alistair-Overeem.jpg

4. harris paulsons hairline has a smothering top game

12019.jpg

3. cain, brown and proud
Cain_Velasquez_500x325.png

2. gustafsson, token blonde

SB_8591.jpg

1. rose namajunas

NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

5) Lesnar, essentially peach fuzz but even almost 40 its still going strong
4) Nick Diaz. Deep Widow's Peak .
3) Khabib Nurmagomedov. Good balance, wide widows peak.
2) Court Mcgee . high Follicle Density, well nourished
1) Carlos Condit. Largest Follicle diameter, voted "Best Widows Peak" by GQ, surreal symetry.

Fuck you i am jealous. That's a great quality thread my friend.

5. ubereem, chemically enhanced

Alistair-Overeem.jpg

4. harris paulsons hairline has a smothering top game

12019.jpg

3. cain, brown and proud
Cain_Velasquez_500x325.png

2. gustafsson, token blonde

SB_8591.jpg

1. rose namajunas

NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

A good list except for Cain, not sure how you got all your picks right yet messed that one up. He's a Norwood 2 and thus shouldn't be anywhere near a top hairline thread.

I believe @ABSthetics is a scholar on this topic, though I may be thinking of someone else.

1. rose namajunas

NAMAJUNAS_ROSE.png

Women don't count. Women have much lower dihydrotestosterone levels, which is the main cause of follicle miniaturization in men. Most women have full heads of hair way past 40. It is expected.

Women don't count. Women have much lower dihydrotestosterone levels, which is the main cause of follicle miniaturization in men. Most women have full heads of hair way past 40. It is expected.

u mirin? jelly?

how do you guys notice this type of shit? like you are watching fights or examining their hair lines ? lmao...

Back