Media Top 5 Greatest Heavyweights of the Golden Era.

Lettuce be cereal; how successful is Schilt at 6’2”...?

The guy is an MMA reject.
Huh? If anything he's an MMA pioneer. He was a top 10 HW, fought in Pancrase, UFC, and Pride. Lost to only top guys like Barnett, Fedor, Noguiera, and Sergei outside of Pancrase.

He just happened to dedicate himself to Kickboxing and managed to become the most accomplished Kickboxer of all time.

The Schilt hate is so unfounded. The guy is highly skilled.

Huh? If anything he's an MMA pioneer. He was a top 10 HW, fought in Pancrase, UFC, and Pride. Lost to only top guys like Barnett, Fedor, Noguiera, and Sergei outside of Pancrase.

He just happened to dedicate himself to Kickboxing and managed to become the most accomplished Kickboxer of all time.

The Schilt hate is so unfounded. The guy is highly skilled.

Yup.
He was pretty good off his back for a giant - and though he wasn't great like he was in kickboxing, we can't be good at everything

Lettuce be cereal; how successful is Schilt at 6’2”...?

The guy is an MMA reject.

Let me tell you something, Schilt isn"t the type of a HW who is stopping you! Like Ghita, Hari, Ben Saddik, Adegbuyi, Zimmerman or even prime Londt. Maybe also Catinas (in my opinion). Edwards before in his prime. And before even more, but I am not talking about Overeem and golden generation.

He is also not like Rico Verhoeven, who doesn"t possess a good KO rate, but if you fight more rounds with him you can"t cope with this mutant.

So of course he wasn"t good at MMA since he was put on the ground. If you fight Schilt only on striking rules in the octagon, you have very low chances. You can barely KO him when he"s motivated and well trained, most of his career, plus he holds fantastic reach and jab.

Only Peter Aerts stole 2 possibilities from Schilt to win other 2 crowns. This guy simply didn"t lose any other World Grand Prix finals fights besides 2 against Aerts, and all of his losses came in less important events. I mean not at the real WGP.

By far the GOAT of kickboxing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back