Top 5 fighters of all time

Wow. That's awful, didn't watch.

Werdum is def # 2 if Fedor's on the list! And Hendo is def ahead of him as well! And Anderson fell off large in last 3 years where Georges left with the belt and is the only guy in the discussion that has beat every single opponent ......

Hendo for me doesn't deserve to be on these lists, he's had a long career but he's never really shown dominance, has lost tons of fights and gotten a lot of questionable decisions. Nog is MUCH more worthy of mention along side the typical top 5 of Fedor, Jones, Anderson, GSP and Aldo, he had a much more obvious period of dominance than Hendo and the only reason he isn't in conception for being GOAT himself is the defeats to the most commonly rated GOAT Fedor.

Indeed if you reverse the Fedor/Nog results I would say Nogs claim for the GOAT status might actually be stronger, almost 10 years where his only defeats would be a serious dodgy decision to Hendo and a very close one to Barnett, both of which he avenged with a win list of Fedor x 2, Crocop, Barnett, Werdum, Sergei, Sylvia, Coleman, Herring x 3, Sapp(when it ment something), Semmy, Hendo etc.

Werdum has too many loses, he lost more big fights than he won prior to his current(rather short) UFC run...

Wins - Fedor, Bigfoot, Aleks, Gonzaga

Loses - Overeem, JDS, Sergei, Arlovski, Nog

He needs at least another 3-4 big wins undefeated before you can even start to mention him in the GOAT stakes IMHO and the weakness of HW generally would still be a negative unless say Jones moves up.

Last edited:
1.Fedor.
2.Anderson.
3.GSP.
4.Jones.
5.Aldo/Hughes.

No way big nog,I'm not saying he hasn't achieved a lot,but the fighters on the list all had an aura of invincibility around them at sometime in there career,Nog never had that IMO
Jones has only been #1 in his division a couple years longer than Nogueira was, with a similar number of fights (Jones #1 for 9 fights. Nogueira #1 for 7 fights).
Jon's competition is better during that time frame, but that don't sleep on Nogueira's resume. The man was considered invincible until Fedor beat him.

GSP
Anderson
Jon Jones
Aldo
Fedor

The order is debatable, the fighters are not. Anyone that doesn't have these 5 shouldn't be taken seriously. The gap between these guys and #6 is huge.

Fedor, GSP, Anderson, Jones, BJ

any order

Back