White Belt
Reaction score
These are my rankings:

1. Cheick Kongo vs. Pat Barry
2. Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen
3. Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley
4. Yushin Okami vs. Tim Boetsch
5. Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow

I believe Cheick Kongo deserves to be first and not Silva because NO WAY IN HELL that any man can come back easily like that especially after getting literally rocked and unconscious, TWICE, and bounce back. Whereas Silva was not really in any danger of being KO'd or submitted, just on his back the whole match. Still epic last minute comeback though.

These are my rankings:

1. Cheick Kongo vs. Pat Barry
2. Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen
3. Nick Diaz vs. Paul Daley
4. Yushin Okami vs. Tim Boetsch
5. Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow

I believe Cheick Kongo deserves to be first and not Silva because NO WAY IN HELL that any man can come back easily like that especially after getting literally rocked and unconscious, TWICE, and bounce back. Whereas Silva was not really in any danger of being KO'd or submitted, just on his back the whole match. Still epic last minute comeback though.

Well, he wasn't unconscious once, let alone twice...

Scott Smith vs Pete Sell
Terry Martin vs Chris Leben

Both easily top 3 of TS top five.

yes, smith over drago for sure...

Bisping vs Mayhem.

Bisping really had to dig deep on this one.

There was a point where he went out once, but i think a punch from Pat woke him straight away.

Remembered he always at least moving or scrambling. Haven't seen the fight in a while mate, memory's a little fuzzy. :icon_lol:

Does Shogun vs Hendo count? He didn't win but still... kind of an unofficial draw.

I think Mir vs. Nog II deserves an honourable mention. Nog had Mir hurt pretty bad before Mir reversed him and ended up breaking his arm.

I don't consider Diaz/Daley a great comeback because before and after the knockdowns it was a typical Diaz fight. And it wasn't UFC. The fuck TS!

Okami/Boetsch is my number one
Silva/Sonnen
Barry/Kongo
Sell/Smith
Craig/Natal

I'll submit that Diaz didn't make a comeback in his Strikeforce fight against Daley. Both guys were giving as good as they got for the full 4:54 it lasted (could be wrong on the round length.)

1. Though Nick was down twice, the first knockdown happened because he was off balance. On the second knockdown, he did get clipped pretty good with Daley's left hook.

2. Nick was landing wicked body shots throughout the nearly five minute fight and he had Daley hurt in mid-round (this was when Paul attempted his takedown.)

3. All that said, it was among the very best, most exciting one round fights I've ever seen.

Big Nog x Tim Sylvia, another amazing comeback of this brave fighter.

First off, any list where Silva vs Sonnen 1 isn't #1, it's a bullshit list.

Back