Top 5 best descisions you've made in life.

It's a forum, feel free to dive in!

If I was a jet-setting party guy, i would agree. I'm fairly boring by regular standards, and was never that type of guy. I enjoy life much more as I get older, and honestly cannot wait til my watch is done lol. I will have the rest of my life to travel and ponder what kind of Bloody Mary I want in the morning.

Yes i can see both sides of this coin, on the one hand ive traveled the world and slept with many beautiful women throughout my 20s. On the other hand i want kids and i wonder if it would have been better if i got it out of the way early and i could enjoy myself more as i got older.

1. Converting to Islam
2. Moving to Aotearoa (nz)
3. Starting my own business
4. Learning traditional sailing/navigation methods
5. Marrying my wife

Yes i can see both sides of this coin, on the one hand ive traveled the world and slept with many beautiful women throughout my 20s. On the other hand i want kids and i wonder if it would have been better if i got it out of the way early and i could enjoy myself more as i got older.
Sounds like you had a ball in your 20's. No use in wondering "what if". Take it for what it is. Life is what you make it, my friend, and we are not all the same. You probably are much more outgoing than me, and needed your 20's to sow your wild oats. Nothing wrong with that at all

1. Converting to Islam
2. Moving to Aotearoa (nz)
3. Starting my own business
4. Learning traditional sailing/navigation methods
5. Marrying my wife
So youre back to Islam? What made you decide to stay? I might disagree with everything you say, but knowledge is power, and what have you.

Having kids early

Putting most of my money in property

Getting a divorce(best for all of us)

Moving to Seattle

Kicking fast and most fried foods and soda
maybe quitting trying to make music my profession. It's sad because that's my first love, but I can take care of my family so much more now, and they come first.
We have 3 in common.

I'm not divorced and haven't moved to Seattle.

1. Married the "boring good girl" instead of continuing to fool around with party girls
2. Having kids young (#3 is on the way)
3. Got out of debt from student and vehicle loans as quickly as possible. Never taking out a loan for anything but property/houses again. Currently in that market.
4. Started eating healthy and dropped soda my freshman year of highschool and never looked back.

I don't have a strong number 5, but I'm only 25 so I've got lots of time for my list to change.

Hopefully moving back to where my family is when I get out of the navy becomes number 5, because that's the current plan.

We have 3 in common.

I'm not divorced and haven't moved to Seattle.

1. Married the "boring good girl" instead of continuing to fool around with party girls
2. Having kids young (#3 is on the way)
3. Got out of debt from student and vehicle loans as quickly as possible. Never taking out a loan for anything but property/houses again. Currently in that market.
4. Started eating healthy and dropped soda my freshman year of highschool and never looked back.

I don't have a strong number 5, but I'm only 25 so I've got lots of time for my list to change.

Hopefully moving back to where my family is when I get out of the navy becomes number 5, because that's the current plan.
Property property property!!!

Do your research and find where the growth is leading to. Buy ten miles out, and sit on it. My 70k investments are worth around 500k now, and continue to grow. Don't wait! Act now! Only if your have the money to spare though.

1. Having a kid
2. Getting married
3. Finishing college
4. Losing weight (45 pounds so far)
5. Learking guitar

Property property property!!!

Do your research and find where the growth is leading to. Buy ten miles out, and sit on it. My 70k investments are worth around 500k now, and continue to grow. Don't wait! Act now! Only if your have the money to spare though.
Yeah, I could afford to buy one investment property now, but I'm leaning toward buying a home for myself first. With being in the military for 2.5 more years, it's a tough choice.

Jesus, someone married you?

She obviously didn't ready your 'What am I?' thread.

That thread thing is the greatest thing to have ever happened to this forum and probably your life

Yeah, I could afford to buy one investment property now, but I'm leaning toward buying a home for myself first. With being in the military for 2.5 more years, it's a tough choice.
Do your research. It sounds hollow and simple, but it makes all the difference. That investment property, if it grows at a higher percent yearly, might be more worth it. You have to sit and do the boring math. It isn't sexy, but if you want more of a return on your investment, it is worth looking into.

Living my life so far that i have my health and no regrets

RG0BS1U.gif
Boom!

???

I will be 42 when my boys are 18. THe rest of my life is mine. Sort of. That's a good thing.

Who wants to be 60 with a high school kid? I could see if you couldn't afford them, but that's not the case with me.

Do you want to be an old dad, or is my post just low hanging fruit?
One of my gf's patents preached this shit. "Have kids early, it's what we did" then u can travel and live!

Father was disabled since 30's and mother was unemployed. Theyre in their 60's now and still preach the same shit, been out of the country once and are boring as shit and broke.

Yeah - worked out great! But it's the best cos that's what they did bruh!

One of my gf's patents preached this shit. "Have kids early, it's what we did" then u can travel and live!

Father was disabled since 30's and mother was unemployed. Theyre in their 60's now and still preach the same shit, been out of the country once and are boring as shit and broke.

Yeah - worked out great! But it's the best cos that's what they did bruh!
Shitty for them. I'm almost done, and gonna strait chill, with tons of cash, because I'm smart with money.
212vpco.jpg

Do whatever makes YOU happy. Just don't follow their crappy way of investing, or you will be sad too. Or do it. I'm gonna be made in the shade either way. Unless I die, of course lol

1. Taking up Judo as a teenager. First sport and martial art I took seriously. Helped me not become the ball of lard I have been up to that point.

2. Shedding away my religious background. Escaping the sinister jaws of the guilt and sexual repression that being Christian burdened me with was a great move towards being a happier person.

3. Starting boxing. Perhaps my first real passion and love. Punching shit and fighting made me feel more like a man. Got me fit in the process as well of course. Might be the most important decision I made.

4. Approaching people and chicks. I’ve expounded on this several times already in different threads.

5. Finally accepting my creative side. This is a fairly recent development for me so I haven’t truly embodied it yet but it is an extremely important decision. I want to write and make songs, even if they turn out to be shitty. But this extends beyond wanting to write novels or lyrics, but to every aspect of my life. I want to be creative in how I interact with people, and with how I see my life and career.

Shitty for them. I'm almost done, and gonna strait chill, with tons of cash, because I'm smart with money.
212vpco.jpg

Do whatever makes YOU happy. Just don't follow their crappy way of investing, or you will be sad too. Or do it. I'm gonna be made in the shade either way. Unless I die, of course lol
Good to hear, I was just posting a cautionary tale.

Hope it goes well bruh, party hard and don't let other people drag u down Yeh!

Good to hear, I was just posting a cautionary tale.

Hope it goes well bruh, party hard and don't let other people drag u down Yeh!
From the trailer to the grave, bruh! Gonna stay making that cheese and making bank. Good luck!!

Property and land. Get on it, or suffer. The choice is yours. Follow the joos. Im part Jewish, only the broke type lol. I still listen, and pay attention to those who made it. Always do that lol

1. Started drinking
2. Started investing
3. Started exercising
4. Started reading and giving up TV (for the most part)
5. Listening to a guy who told me I needed to stick with my job a little longer to "show some loyalty on my resume and not look like a job hopper" ended up with a huge promotion less than a year later.

Travelling
Taking more chances
Training Martial Arts
Annexing the Sudetenland
Getting a hero at the corner store from Ali

1) choosing to believe that yes it is fucking butter to me
2) you can get there from here if you ignore where you are going
3) Lemmy is a cherubim and not God
4) if someone servers you can you can't dance back, yelling Yahtzee will result in it still being on
5) do not use jerri curl if you are a volunteer fire fighter

Back