@Black
Reaction score
1. Bill Watts
2. Kevin Nash
3. Tully Blanchard
4. Shane Douglas
5. Jake Roberts

Yes.
Old angry men are the best at telling stories about who they hate in the current year.

The Honky Tonk Man belongs in the top five.

Bret Hart, his opinions may be polarizing but even with his broken head his recollection is amazing.

New Jack, he never sugarcoats anything, admits his own faults and is hilarious.

Jim Cornette, he never knew or heard of anyone in the business he wouldn't bury and do it in a genuinely funny way.

rest are meh....maybe Nash at 4 even though he sounds like he has emphysema and breathes heavily throughout the whole interview.

Austin really tells great stories on his podcasts and shoots on questions he gets from fans. Also a big fan of gallows and anderson those guys are awesome

Cornette, when he sticks to wrestling, is a true historian.

Despite his dates and such often being off, Kevin Nash has unique and undeniable perspective and witty delivery.

Al Snow splits the difference between the two of them.

Even if it's just one story, Brian Gewirtz tells that story like a damn pro.

I've always been impressed by Eric Bischoff's honesty in his willingness to admit fault with his business decisions and personal failings when looking back at his peak.

Nash is my favorite. Clearly doesn't give a fuck what people thought of him then or now.

Bret is great, very earnest but can't help to bury everyone aside from a handful of guys he liked working with.

Honky Tonk is good, so are Xpac and RVD.

The worst are guys like Hogan, Austin and HBK who come off like corporate shills and in HBKs case a guy who tries to come off like he's so sincere about being a changed man but can't fully acknowledge so much of what he did.

Personally I went through a months long binge where I listened to every podcast and interview/shoot Cornette ever did... Dude is a goldmine of information and stories, a walking wrestling encyclopedia from back when wrestling was still awesome...

Back