Top 30 Most Dangerous American Cities (2016 Updated List)

In fairness, that depends on examining what his office has been tasked with and what tools he was provided with to accomplish said tasks.

But I think my favorite Sheriff Clarke story is about the one time he took on a deputy that trolled him on some law enforcement board:

Clarke made some passive/aggressive response to the usual bitching from down in the trenches by posting:
To which one deputy responded:So, when that deputy showed up on Monday for work - he learned he was spearheading a new "pilot project".

The "project" assigned the deputy to a solo foot patrol in 'little Beirut'. He was supposed to go door-to-door and survey residents about police effectiveness in the most densely murderous, drug-addled, shit-ZIP code in all of Wisconsin. By himself. In full uniform (Clarke specifically ordered him to wear his hat at all times). With no squad car (he was ordered to take a public bus to and from the area).

In the end, the deputy's Union hand fed the story to the local news media -they flipped out of course- and Clarke himself had to tag along with this guy for a few days of patrol to show what a reasonable guy he is.

So he's bad at his job and a piece of shit.

I'm just busting your balls and enjoy the anecdotes, but David Clarke really is an insecure, loathsome, ego-maniacal, low-IQ laughing stock who would sell his own mother into slavery if the purchaser told him he was a good boy for doing so. Even with all the exploitative black figures on the Democratic side, such as those who set up registration booths at Mike Brown's death site, Clarke is still the most contemptible black man in politics.

I feel like there is a theme here. Oh yeah, White Privilege.

People who think Chicago is dangerous have never been to Chicago.

The violent crime is very, very isolated.

People thato think Chicago is dangerous have never been to Chicago.

The violent crime is very, very isolated.

So you know what areas to avoid in Chicago, I imagine. What areas should law abiding citizens avoid?

So you know what areas to avoid in Chicago, I imagine. What areas should law abiding citizens avoid?
As a general rule, any area featuring the word "gardens" in it's name. Englewood would be a good one to avoid after school hours as well.

Back