23. Simon Kean
24. Tony Yoka
25. Joe Joyce
26. George Arias
27. Daniel Dubois
28. Efe Ajagba
29. Bryant Jennings
30. Junlong Zhang

Usyk is not even a HW yet and hasn't had one bout at that weight. Troll thread is weak, put more effort in.

Usyk is not even a HW yet and hasn't had one bout at that weight. Troll thread is weak, put more effort in.

We will never see Usyk fight at CW again. . . .
If you think this is a weak effort try and do a better job.

Is trevor bryan any good? I saw he decimated whats left of flores

We will never see Usyk fight at CW again. . . .
If you think this is a weak effort try and do a better job.
He will if he gets the Bellew match. And why would I try to do better, I'm not a troll.... I mean you have Miller sitting above Fury. SMH You can't rate Usyk at top 3 at HW when he's not even had one single fight there. That just makes your list stupid.

Remove the 0 next to Pulev and you have the correct ranking for him.

He will if he gets the Bellew match. And why would I try to do better, I'm not a troll.... I mean you have Miller sitting above Fury. SMH You can't rate Usyk at top 3 at HW when he's not even had one single fight there. That just makes your list stupid.

Bellew is ranked #4 in the WBC as a heavyweight.. . . He is not rated as a cruiserweight in any organization.. . . . .You do not merit as a serious poster to continue a discussion with.

Kean Will fight for a world title before the end of 2020

I think you have Bryant Jennings ranked way too low. He should be with in the top 15.

Bellew is not ranked anywhere as a CW. . . .In fact he is #4 in the WBC as a heavyweight.
Ok....

But I am pretty sure its signed and both are in training...for a cw fight in nov. the 4th i believe

Bellew is ranked #4 in the WBC as a heavyweight.. . . He is not rated as a cruiserweight in any organization.. . . . .You do not merit as a serious poster to continue a discussion with.
Bellew will fight Usyk as a cruiserweight and you'd know that if you had half a brain and followed boxing news at all. Bellew wants all the CW belts that Usyk has at the moment. He's stated this publicly on a number of occasions. They will fight at CW for the belts NOT at HW. So why have you got Usyk rated at HW?? But you don't have Bellew who is actually rated as a HW??? Maybe you're not a troll, you're just stupid.

Bellew will fight Usyk as a cruiserweight and you'd know that if you had half a brain and followed boxing news at all. Bellew wants all the CW belts that Usyk has at the moment. He's stated this publicly on a number of occasions. They will fight at CW for the belts NOT at HW. So why have you got Usyk rated at HW?? But you don't have Bellew who is actually rated as a HW??? Maybe you're not a troll, you're just stupid.

I have Usyk at HW bcause that is where he now belongs and that is where he will fight. . . .The Bellew fight will be at the heavyweight division. . . .I do not have Bellew ranked because as a HW he does not fall into my top 30.. . . .YOU are the one who must be stupid because If you followed any news you would know that you wife is out sleeping with your best friend while you are in the basement on boxing forums all night.

I have Usyk at HW bcause that is where he now belongs and that is where he will fight. . . .The Bellew fight will be at the heavyweight division. . . .I do not have Bellew ranked because as a HW he does not fall into my top 30.. . . .YOU are the one who must be stupid because If you followed any news you would know that you wife is out sleeping with your best friend while you are in the basement on boxing forums all night.
LOL is that your pitiful attempt to get under my skin? I'm not married so try again. Usyk has ALL the belts at CW. Tony Bellew until just recently has campaigned most at CW. But you genius figure that it will be a bigger fight at HW for no belts. Ok, now try again and use your brain this time. And you rank Usyk at HW who's never had a single fight at HW lol That's all sorts of retarded.

I kind of agree with whoever questioned the list, its a not a troll thread, just someones opinion

Povetkin is clearly above Ortiz, and Whyte is lower than the pair of them, and Usyk does not belong in the rankings until he has actually stated he is moving up in weight(he is currently in negotiations to fight Bellew at cruiserweight, which someone has already pointed out).

I actually think it's pretty solid. Course it's subjective but these things always are.

Usyk needs to have a HW fight first before he gets on those rankings. Tbh Tyson Fury needs to fight a proper opponent before he gets back in the top 10 as well, 2015 was a long time ago.

Back