Top 30 HBO/SHO fight viewerships in 2016

Sounds like a good way to run out of money.
I've seen UFC Ads every single day or almost every single day since the Spike days. I remember TUF Season 6 being plastered on the billboards in front of MSG. I see them on buses and subways too.

I was actually surprised to see Thurman/Porter Ad on the train. First time Ive ever seen a boxing Ad. It was on the C line to Barclays Center which makes sense. Outside of that, I've only seen Floyd vs Cotto ads on a few buses and subways, but no billboards or giant screens or anything like that.

I've seen UFC Ads every single day or almost every single day since the Spike days. I remember TUF Season 6 being plastered on the billboards in front of MSG. I see them on buses and subways too.

I was actually surprised to see Thurman/Porter Ad on the train. First time Ive ever seen a boxing Ad. It was on the C line to Barclays Center which makes sense. Outside of that, I've only seen Floyd vs Cotto ads on a few buses and subways, but no billboards or giant screens or anything like that.
If you're suggesting that judging the popularity of a sport is based on how much it advertises things, then you're a moron.

If you're suggesting that judging the popularity of a sport is based on how much it advertises things, then you're a moron.
Im using that to explain how UFC gets consistent and high viewership in every show. If the UFC does something, they make sure people know about it.

I know boxing fans and trainers who missed a PBC on NBC event with Joe Smith vs Fonfara because they didnt even know it was on. Coincidentally, I've never seen a PBC advertisement anywhere except on the online advertisements for Thurman vs Guerrero.

I've also seen a ton of Thurman vs Guerrero commercials. The event was successful.
I've seen every UFC event commercial. Those events are successful.

Never seen a Smith/Fonfara commercial.

Not surprisingly, Smith/Fonfara got the lowest record ratings on Primetime history and lowest ratings in all of American Sports Broadcast history

Im using that to explain how UFC gets consistent and high viewership in every show. If the UFC does something, they make sure people know about it.

I know boxing fans and trainers who missed a PBC on NBC event with Joe Smith vs Fonfara because they didnt even know it was on. Coincidentally, I've never seen a PBC advertisement anywhere except on the online advertisements for Thurman vs Guerrero.

I've also seen a ton of Thurman vs Guerrero commercials. The event was successful.

Not surprisingly, Smith/Fonfara got the lowest record ratings on Primetime history and lowest ratings in all of American Sports Broadcast history
I live in England and big sporting events don't need billboards in Times Square for you to know they're happening. Nice try tho dan.

That's just an outright lie. I know of other boxing events on other channels that did a worst rating. I know of MMA events that did lower ratings as well.
Boxing fans weren't clamoring for Joe Schmo Jr vs Fonfara.
UFC does steady ratings because they really dont have very many events.
PBC has too many events for too many channels. They need to tighten it up.
If the UFC tried to put out as many events as boxing in general, you would be having main events with people no one has ever heard off bringing in dismal ratings.
The UFC just replayed a bunk ppv for fucks sake on FOX. Thats like PBC replaying Canelo or sometype of Showtime event from earlier this month.

That's just an outright lie. I know of other boxing events on other channels that did a worst rating. I know of MMA events that did lower ratings as well.
Boxing fans weren't clamoring for Joe Schmo Jr vs Fonfara.
UFC does steady ratings because they really dont have very many events.
PBC has too many events for too many channels. They need to tighten it up.
If the UFC tried to put out as many events as boxing in general, you would be having main events with people no one has ever heard off bringing in dismal ratings.
The UFC just replayed a bunk ppv for fucks sake on FOX. Thats like PBC replaying Canelo or sometype of Showtime event from earlier this month.
Broadcast Primetime is ABC, Fox, NBC, and CBS during Primetime hours. No other live sporting event had a 1.0 rating.

Broadcast Primetime is ABC, Fox, NBC, and CBS during Primetime hours. No other live sporting event had a 1.0 rating.
You might be right for primetime. I was thinking in general

Do you stand by what you claim ?

I'll wait for your answer

Back