Top 3 toughest fighters in the UFC?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
By tough I mean most heart, ballsiest fighters in the UFC. Guys who never back down and never quit and take any fight. Who you got?

Matt Brown
Maldanado
Sonnen - Hate him but guy will fight anyone.

Thoughts?

Sonnen????

JDS over Sonnen by a fucking lightyear.

JDS
Sanchez
Hunt

But you easily sub in a bunch of different names, eg Cain or Nog, that are on par with that.

It's not ballsy at all to turtle up like Chael does. My top 3 are bj, Sanchez, hunt

I think Hunt, Cerrone, Big Nog, Wanderlei and Trujillo after his last fight showed plenty of heart and toughness all deserve a mention.

I have 5, in no order.
Roy Nelson, Mark Hunt, Diego Sanchez, Fabio Maldonado, JDS,

Dan Henderson comes to mind. Mark Hunt as well based off his fight with JDS alone.

Frankie Edgar
Frankie Edgar

Cain
JDS
Maldonado
Condit
Diaz bros
Sanchez
Nelson
Lots of tough guys

I don't know why people think Sonnen will fight anyone.

He will take any underserved huge money and opportunity fight, sure. give him that.

Honestly I think MMA fans are partially retarded that they think being offered and taking huge opportunities that others have to work so hard and hope to get, is somehow a measure of bravery.

ZOMG that team took a free pass into the World Series or Super Bowl. That is one brave team to step up to that level. lol at mma fans.

I don't know why people think Sonnen will fight anyone.

He will take any underserved huge money and opportunity fight, sure. give him that.

Honestly I think MMA fans are partially retarded that they think being offered and taking huge opportunities that others have to work so hard and hope to get, is somehow a measure of bravery.

ZOMG that team took a free pass into the World Series or Super Bowl. That is one brave team to step up to that level. lol at mma fans.

Think about it a little more clearly. He takes fights others are turning down.

Back